Topic: The "who" saw a UFO?  (Read 2494 times)

J. Carney

The "who" saw a UFO?
« on: May 12, 2004, 07:59:58 am »
 U.F.O.'s spotted by Mexican Air Force

Mexico has an air force? This is a heck of a way to find out, ain't it. But this does mark the first time that a National Government has come out and said "our pilots saw something that wasn't a 'weather balloon' or 'swamp gas refracting the light of Venus just so,' but we don't know exactly what it was."

Opinions?  

Mog

Re: The "who" saw a UFO?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 09:43:09 am »
Why the surprise at another country having an air force? Sheesh.

As for the topic, I wish other governments would be more open about these types of encounters.

Gambler

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 10:07:25 am »
Quote:

As for the topic, I wish other governments would be more open about these types of encounters.  

I supose it ranks up there with Poland having a Navy.  One of those things you don't really think about because well, in the US we don't hear much about other governments military's if they aren't the UK or Australia.

Death_Merchant

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:10:44 am »
Quote:

These "encounters" are actually planted by S.H.A.D.O. operatives to test conventional military response and knowledge of alien infiltrations.

One life form that does not exist is the standard media alien, known as 'Greys'. This much publicised creature with large eyes, distended head and childlike figure is a fabrication by  S.H.A.D.O. to easily distinguish genuine contact reports from fabrications.

Dracho

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 02:47:06 pm »
Well, they occur in rashes.. so perhaps another survey or science ship is now in-system..

Orrrrrrrrrrr.......

The aliens are manipulating us to destroy ourselves before we become a threat to them, explaining the sudden inability of people to discuss anything rationally, and the sudden eagerness to kill first and discuss later..  They're here to heat up the Middle East...  

Death_Merchant

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 02:57:23 pm »
Quote:

Well, they occur in rashes.. so perhaps another survey or science ship is now in-system..

Interceptors.... Immediate launch!

TheSatyr

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 04:37:40 pm »
Quote:

Mexico has an air force? This is a heck of a way to find out, ain't it. But this does mark the first time that a National Government has come out and said "our pilots saw something that wasn't a 'weather balloon' or 'swamp gas refracting the light of Venus just so,' but we don't know exactly what it was."

Opinions?  

Most governments will tell you when something like that happens. It's just the USA and a few others that are still in secrecy mode over UFOs.

Unfortunately,since the media in the USA basically treats UFOs as a joke,you won't hear much about what's going on in places like Europe.

As for what they are...I haven't a clue and won't even guess...even though I've seen one myself a few years back.

J. Carney

The "who" saw a UFO?
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2004, 07:59:58 am »

Opinions?  

Mog

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2004, 09:43:09 am »

Gambler

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2004, 10:07:25 am »
Quote:

I supose it ranks up there with Poland having a Navy.  One of those things you don't really think about because well, in the US we don't hear much about other governments military's if they aren't the UK or Australia.

Death_Merchant

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2004, 10:10:44 am »
Quote:

These "encounters" are actually planted by S.H.A.D.O. operatives to test conventional military response and knowledge of alien infiltrations.

One life form that does not exist is the standard media alien, known as 'Greys'. This much publicised creature with large eyes, distended head and childlike figure is a fabrication by  S.H.A.D.O. to easily distinguish genuine contact reports from fabrications.

Dracho

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2004, 02:47:06 pm »

Orrrrrrrrrrr.......

The aliens are manipulating us to destroy ourselves before we become a threat to them, explaining the sudden inability of people to discuss anything rationally, and the sudden eagerness to kill first and discuss later..  They're here to heat up the Middle East...  

Death_Merchant

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2004, 02:57:23 pm »
Quote:

TheSatyr

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2004, 04:37:40 pm »
Quote:

Opinions?  

Most governments will tell you when something like that happens. It's just the USA and a few others that are still in secrecy mode over UFOs.

Unfortunately,since the media in the USA basically treats UFOs as a joke,you won't hear much about what's going on in places like Europe.

As for what they are...I haven't a clue and won't even guess...even though I've seen one myself a few years back.

J. Carney

The "who" saw a UFO?
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2004, 07:59:58 am »

Opinions?  

Mog

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2004, 09:43:09 am »

Gambler

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 10:07:25 am »
Quote:

Death_Merchant

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 10:10:44 am »
Quote:

Dracho

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 02:47:06 pm »

Orrrrrrrrrrr.......

Death_Merchant

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 02:57:23 pm »
Quote: