Topic: Something for everyone Wyoming, superman, and Sienfield  (Read 2514 times)

Sirgod

Something for everyone Wyoming, superman, and Sienfield
« on: May 08, 2004, 10:28:12 am »
 Needs Quicktime.

Stephen

Soreyes

Re: Something for everyone Wyoming, superman, and Sienfield
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 12:20:44 pm »

"Ohhhh Yes Wyoming"

Sirgod

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 12:22:41 pm »
I'm going to get the CD before they sell out.  

The funny thing is, Supes Moral superiority just makes him Oblivious to that 30 Divorced husband thing (How did they ever find that many)  

Stephen

Kmelew

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 06:47:48 pm »
More fun on May 20th!

Link

Seinfeld and Superman: Online Sequel

Jerry Seinfeld, comic-book hero Superman and director Barry Levinson have joined forces once again.

The trio will unveil their latest American Express commercial/full-length video later this month. Last time Seinfeld and Superman were seen palling around Manhattan, with the former giving a lot of grief to the latter.

In the new film, the pair goes on a road trip through the desert. And this time, I'm told Superman gets even more George Costanza -like treatment from Seinfeld. Of course, they will have to use the Amex card to help them with their adventures.

The second video will appear at www.americanexpress.com/jerry on May 20. Undoubtedly there will be more of these, including, I'm sure, episodes in which Superman will be asked to participate in a celibacy contest, re-run a high-school track race and use his X-ray vision for less-than-heroic purposes. Bring them on!

Sirgod

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 10:45:36 pm »
Cool , thanks for the heads up Kmelew.

Stephen

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 10:28:12 am »
 Needs Quicktime.

Stephen

Soreyes

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 12:20:44 pm »

"Ohhhh Yes Wyoming"

Sirgod

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 12:22:41 pm »

The funny thing is, Supes Moral superiority just makes him Oblivious to that 30 Divorced husband thing (How did they ever find that many)  

Stephen

Kmelew

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2004, 06:47:48 pm »
More fun on May 20th!

Link

Jerry Seinfeld, comic-book hero Superman and director Barry Levinson have joined forces once again.

The trio will unveil their latest American Express commercial/full-length video later this month. Last time Seinfeld and Superman were seen palling around Manhattan, with the former giving a lot of grief to the latter.

In the new film, the pair goes on a road trip through the desert. And this time, I'm told Superman gets even more George Costanza -like treatment from Seinfeld. Of course, they will have to use the Amex card to help them with their adventures.

The second video will appear at www.americanexpress.com/jerry on May 20. Undoubtedly there will be more of these, including, I'm sure, episodes in which Superman will be asked to participate in a celibacy contest, re-run a high-school track race and use his X-ray vision for less-than-heroic purposes. Bring them on!

Sirgod

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2004, 10:45:36 pm »

Stephen

Sirgod

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2004, 10:28:12 am »
 Needs Quicktime.

Stephen

Soreyes

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 12:20:44 pm »

"Ohhhh Yes Wyoming"

Sirgod

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2004, 12:22:41 pm »

Stephen

Kmelew

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2004, 06:47:48 pm »
More fun on May 20th!

Link

Sirgod

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2004, 10:45:36 pm »

Stephen