Topic: Updated version of my SFB Fed Frigate...  (Read 1030 times)

Magnum357

Updated version of my SFB Fed Frigate...
« on: April 21, 2004, 01:30:57 am »

Starfleet Universe

Well guys, this is an updated version of my SFB Federation Frigate.  I'm using the Starfleet Universe Site since it seems too have a ton of all kinds of SFC models and its pretty easy too upload stuff and display the ship here.  Mostly Minor changes too my model, but after I looked at the SSD in SFB for this ship, I was itching too make a few changes.  

Next project on the list is the Federation Police Ship.  After that, I'm going too hit the "Early Years" ships of the Federation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Magnum357 »

sandman69247

Re: Updated version of my SFB Fed Frigate...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 01:59:41 am »
I like!!

Are you going to do the SF Museum ships, or the "Enterprise" versions? Can't wait to see 'em!  

Magnum357

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 02:07:48 am »
Actually, the Early Years ships I'm talking about will be totally based on the Early Years period of SFB.  The ship above is the 1st Generation Frigate of the Federation.  The Early Years ships I'm going too make will have some TOS qualities too them so that my SFB ships will show Technological Improvment, unlike what we see in the show Enterprise.

But just too let you know, I was considering making a kitbash or two of the Beues Aires Class (which I believe is on the SF Museum) but is based in the TNG era.  A year ago I was working on the Eagle Class (light Crusier of the Beues Aires) but never completed it.  I might go back too it later after my SFB ships are done.

Kaenyne

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 08:42:09 am »
Cool! I've always liked your style, Magnum! She'll be mine tonight! I've still got a crush that Heavy Cruiser.

Chrystoff

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2004, 09:08:06 am »
I really like your frigate, and I can't wait to see your police ship! There is a lack of good police ships.  

FireSoul

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 09:45:51 am »
Quote:

I really like your frigate, and I can't wait to see your police ship! There is a lack of good police ships.    

Agreed. Fed police ships are currently a concern for me..

Magnum357

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 10:49:02 am »
Well, the Police ship I'm working on will be somewhat similar too my Frigate above, but its going too have some radical design changes compared too other Police Ship models I have seen made.  Not sure if it will be a design useful for anybodies mod.  One thing I wish I was good at is making hull textures, especially some of the nice textures I have seen with other Fed ships.  

Magnum357

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2004, 10:55:04 pm »
Just bumping one more time incase anyone missed my ship.