Topic: A release.. what a big surprise.. retextured mystery ship is finished.  (Read 2550 times)

atheorhaven

Re: A release.. what a big surprise.. retextured mystery ship is finished.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2004, 04:48:05 pm »
Quote:

Very nice looking ship, man. I resized it and redid the HP's, and DP's and it makes a pretty sweet F-BB. I just need to get someone to do a BRK.MOD for it and it'll be complete in my game. The polies aren't bad at all (4105) for a quad-nacelle design, especially one that looks this good. Thanks a lot. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the ships that you are working on.  

if you can email it over ASAP (within 6 hours from now) I may have time to quickly create a Brk mod for it before I'm out of town.

And I've got the new hanger texture done, plus have created the X-CS version requested (the two nacelle version).  It also has new registries, the NCC-1916 "USS Lorr D'Biile".  

Links just as soon as I confirm it's all done and I have a chance to upload it.

ModelsPlease

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2004, 04:56:03 pm »
That's awesome sir !!!! Can't wait to D/L the new ships.Oh BTW did you want P81's Tralfalgar that Dizzy and I were discussing ?

-MP  

atheorhaven

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2004, 05:49:30 pm »
If you can give me a d/l link, then I can download it in about three days.  I'm out of town for two as of tomorrow morning.  

And do me one favor, I really really *hate* being called "Sir" or "Mister".. I know it's less polite, but I much prefer to be called by my first name.  It's one of my things..

Captain Ron

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2004, 05:54:33 pm »
Kind of curious abot that ship myself...

Nice work on the ship atheorhaven

atheorhaven

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2004, 06:50:38 pm »
Thanks..

quickie pix of the new texture, the links to the new texture, and also a link to the XCS..

The new texture
http://www.the-tcs.net/_hosted/atheorhaven/html/userfiles/ships/trek/sfc2/new_Strong_fca6.zip

The XCS link
http://www.the-tcs.net/_hosted/atheorhaven/html/userfiles/ships/trek/sfc2/DBiile_XCS_SFC2.zip

Dizzy

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2004, 10:56:16 pm »
Yeah baby!

U da MAN!

Thats a great model for a CFS.

I had this in mind, but no takers... :

Basically its an abreviated aft excelsior hull with a modified top that allows for the addition of the CFS's 8x photon torps with their Port side forward and rear arcs. I stuck the dron racks in the place where the connie photon torps used to be.

The end result is an aft hull with more superstructure and interrior space than that of a connie. I didnt texture my example, its only to show the shape.

Think you might be interested in something like that, atheorhaven?  

Rod O'neal

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2004, 12:13:41 am »
Hi Alec,
Man, I just got ib from work. I'll email you the .mod file ASAP. If you can't get to it right away, that's fine. A few days isn't going to kill me.   I really appreciate you offering to do this. Thanks a WHOLE lot.  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2004, 03:42:33 am »
Quote:

If you can give me a d/l link, then I can download it in about three days.  I'm out of town for two as of tomorrow morning.  

And do me one favor, I really really *hate* being called "Sir" or "Mister".. I know it's less polite, but I much prefer to be called by my first name.  It's one of my things..  

Ok Alec.I don't have a link for it.It's in my collection and I doubt I could tell you where I found it. I will email it to you and you can see it when you get back.Amazing work,I friggin love it and have a great and safe trip btw.

-MP

red_green

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2004, 03:20:17 am »
Bumping this because I can.

TalonClaw

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2004, 08:41:18 am »
Fantastic!  This one is going into my collection right now!