Topic: WickedZombie/Atolm. Permission is requested.....  (Read 934 times)

Major A Payne

WickedZombie/Atolm. Permission is requested.....
« on: April 19, 2004, 10:44:45 am »
Guys. Could I possibly have permission from you both to convert the Titan to usable Star Trek Armada 1/2 format for my in progress project?? I know the poly counts a little higher than normal but for my mod and ship itself its perfect. Also there are plans for a large scale project for Freelancer, and I'd like to know if you both would mind it being converted to this format as well.

If you say "no", then no worries. I'll just remove it, seeing as its not been converted yet. I'd just like to get both your okay's on this.

Thankyou either way.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 10:46:25 am by Major A Payne »

sandman69247

Re: WickedZombie/Atolm. Permission is requested.....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 12:38:42 pm »
Did you say, Freelancer? I've been wanting to dip into that area as well. Where do you find the info for model specs and such? Been to the LancersReactor, but hard to find what I'm looking for.

Anyway, good luck!!  

Major A Payne

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 12:58:20 pm »
Actually Sandman its not me that would convert it to Freelancer format. A previous modder for Star Trek Armada 1/2 has begun the effort of converting some Trek models to the format, with some very good success. So far he's managed to get my NX-01 and Andy 'Deemon' Johns Achilles into the game. It does seem strange to see external weapons on them, but they certainly work well, and look great in the game.

WickedZombie45

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 02:20:03 pm »
It's fine by me as long as proper credits are listed.

Azel

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 03:25:00 pm »

Quote:

It's fine by me as long as proper credits are listed.  

Ditto  

nexa1

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 03:28:09 pm »
 Is it Rick Knox?

Just curious. Hey can you let me know when it is done? I would like to try the mod too.