Topic: A humble request from ModelsPlease  (Read 893 times)

ModelsPlease

A humble request from ModelsPlease
« on: April 17, 2004, 01:03:21 am »
Hi all,ModelsPlease here with a humble request. I was recently surfing the net (YET AGAIN )   and I joined Mackies site,the place where Captain Ron among others post their work ( and great work it is BTW ) Well in the LWO section ( a place a non talent like myself never goes) I found this ship,it's a Gal / Sov hybrid .........

And asked Mackie probably more questions then he wanted me too ( thanks for answering them ) Anyway I asked him about permission. and he said OK so.............. could someone PLEASE  convert this to a model,so everyone in the community may enjoy her.
It's availible here:
 http://www.the-tcs.net/dldir/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=145

Thanks for the consideration.
-MP    

Dizzy

Re: A humble request from ModelsPlease
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 01:13:17 am »
Yeah... thats a cool model.

blitzy

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 02:33:34 pm »
Already done , but again, I don't know how to add SFC hardpoints  

atheorhaven

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 04:36:40 pm »
That's the Johnny B Goode .. and it's sitting on my HD waiting to be done.

Here's the thing, I've been waiting on some of these to show up in Bridge Commander before I convert them over to SFC simply because I was getting pretty annoyed at seeing my conversions get stripped and shipped right over to BC.  That's also the reason why I started using the installer as well.  I'll say this again, I do *not* mind if the stuff I goes over to BC, but I like to at least be asked first.  That has not been happening with the BC conversions appearing, so I have delayed converting things as a result.

But three of Mackie's have shown up over there recently, so they'll be out shortly for SFC.  As soon as the Johnny B Goode shows up in BC, I'll also convert it over to SFC.  And when I convert them over, I'll also make sure that any textures are corrected if need be.

ModelsPlease

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 06:26:44 pm »
That's great news Alec , I'll wait patiently knowing it's in your hands.Very cool about Mackies other ships,I eagerly await their arrival as well.

-MP