Topic: Dom Wars  (Read 2415 times)

nx_adam_1701

Re: Dom Wars
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2004, 09:46:48 pm »
I like the second, in that order, or should the high go after the heavy???

adam out

thx

Magnum357

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 05:05:24 pm »
I didn't know you could change the names of the Phasers in SFC OP.  How do you do that?

I like the first myself...

Low
Basic
Medium
High
Enhanced
Advanced

But here is a suggestion I could give...

Micro
Basic
Standard
Enhanced
Mega
Advanced
Type-B Concusion Phaser

The last one is a name too discribe the B's as being a special role phaser (since they cause more damage too the hull then too the sheilds).

ModelsPlease

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2004, 09:03:51 pm »
Quote:

I didn't know you could change the names of the Phasers in SFC OP.  How do you do that?

I like the first myself...

Low
Basic
Medium
High
Enhanced
Advanced

But here is a suggestion I could give...

Micro
Basic
Standard
Enhanced
Mega
Advanced
Type-B Concusion Phaser

The last one is a name too discribe the B's as being a special role phaser (since they cause more damage too the hull then too the sheilds).  

I like the first as well "Heavy" to me means having lots of something, as opposed to strength wise.  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 09:32:51 pm »
Thanks guys, Im actually going to take everyones advice and use alittle bit of everyones ideas, and yes you can change the names of the phasers, you can change the display on the tactical screen, and also the names in the menu, and etc...

thanks
again

adam out

ModelsPlease

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 09:47:26 pm »
Quote:

Thanks guys, Im actually going to take everyones advice and use alittle bit of everyones ideas, and yes you can change the names of the phasers, you can change the display on the tactical screen, and also the names in the menu, and etc...

thanks
again

adam out  

So am I , this was a wonderful discussion and it changed my approach to a few classes as well so I shall be doing some rearranging in my fleets.And as you saw from the end of Dom War there aren't many ships left when you consider the Feds started with almost 8,000 ships. Azel and Old Buzzard are working on Riker's Titan and there's plenty room for refits,upgrades and prototypes.Necessity is the father of creation and after the Dom War fleet rebuilding is a necessity.

-MP  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 10:04:27 pm »
well said, i cant wait

adam out