Topic: UConn wins in a walk er runnover  (Read 1886 times)

Rondo_GE

UConn wins in a walk er runnover
« on: April 05, 2004, 11:30:44 pm »
NCAA Championship game.  I watch it every year but this one was a stinker.

The game was sort of boring.  U Conn ran them (Geogia Tech) off the floor.  The GA Tech coach needs to go to coaching school.

web page

Both teams looked bad on the fundamentals...foul shooting was terrible...havnn't seen such lousy shooting in a long time.

I think the USA Today billed the game as a "battle of big men" but the star big man on UConn looks like he may be a big guard or small forward in the NBA.  The  really big guy (7'1) was some austrian dude who was run out of the game.  Boring. (Unless your a UConn fan of course).  Looks like the girls game may be more exciting.

After watching this I'm thinking they ought to add a few more minutes to each quarter in college basketball.    

Khalee

Re: UConn wins in a walk er runnover
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 11:40:58 pm »
The only sports you ever need to watch is auto raceing and drag raceing and boat raceing and airplane raceing. Nothing else matters as far as sports go. well maybe Fishing with Orlando and Bass Masters and thats it.

Toasty0

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 09:38:12 am »
Auto racing: A gathering of moonshine drinking, red neck, ridge runnners commonly called a sport.  

hobbesmaster

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 06:36:23 pm »
I refuse to watch basketball after UK loses terribly to a lowly ranked team...  

Stormbringer

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 06:39:38 pm »
I didn't know the UK played Basket ball. Oh! ...you meant university of- D'oh!  

Rondo_GE

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 11:30:44 pm »

The game was sort of boring.  U Conn ran them (Geogia Tech) off the floor.  The GA Tech coach needs to go to coaching school.

web page

Both teams looked bad on the fundamentals...foul shooting was terrible...havnn't seen such lousy shooting in a long time.

I think the USA Today billed the game as a "battle of big men" but the star big man on UConn looks like he may be a big guard or small forward in the NBA.  The  really big guy (7'1) was some austrian dude who was run out of the game.  Boring. (Unless your a UConn fan of course).  Looks like the girls game may be more exciting.

After watching this I'm thinking they ought to add a few more minutes to each quarter in college basketball.    

Khalee

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 11:40:58 pm »
The only sports you ever need to watch is auto raceing and drag raceing and boat raceing and airplane raceing. Nothing else matters as far as sports go. well maybe Fishing with Orlando and Bass Masters and thats it.

Toasty0

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 09:38:12 am »
Auto racing: A gathering of moonshine drinking, red neck, ridge runnners commonly called a sport.  

hobbesmaster

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 06:36:23 pm »

Stormbringer

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 06:39:38 pm »

Rondo_GE

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 11:30:44 pm »

web page

Khalee

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2004, 11:40:58 pm »

Toasty0

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2004, 09:38:12 am »

hobbesmaster

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2004, 06:36:23 pm »

Stormbringer

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2004, 06:39:38 pm »