Topic: Well I finaly got that microsoft Hotfix CD they were offering  (Read 1768 times)

Khalee

And for your reminder it is a CD of all the hot fixes they came out with up to that time. But I forgot all about ordering it, at least it was free.  

Sirgod

Re: Well I finaly got that microsoft Hotfix CD they were offering
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 12:59:28 pm »
I had forgot about that.I got mine About a week ago, and I was already caught up, But still It's nice to have. the only thing that wasn't current was My Media player, But alls well.

Stephen

Javora

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 05:22:04 pm »
I got mine last week as well.  Took long enough, their demand must have been higher then they expected.  I wonder if my posting in 4~5 different forums about the free CD had any effect on that.    Haven't even popped the CD in the drive yet.  Probably do that on my days off.  I'm glad I have it though, if I need to reformat/reload my hard drive I can install most of my updates without going on-line.  I think this must be one of the few smart things Billy Bob Gates has done.

Pestalence

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 09:09:45 pm »
I just do it the easy way and go to the Window's update web site once a week.. keeps my system up to date and no need for another rarely used frisbee...

Sirgod

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 09:12:47 pm »
Quote:

I just do it the easy way and go to the Window's update web site once a week.. keeps my system up to date and no need for another rarely used frisbee...

But some of us have a small Pipe...

get your head out of the gutter everyone.

Seriously That's what I did also on Monday's each week. I have It set up to do that automaticly.

Stephen

Khalee

Well I finaly got that microsoft Hotfix CD they were offering
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 12:41:03 pm »
And for your reminder it is a CD of all the hot fixes they came out with up to that time. But I forgot all about ordering it, at least it was free.  

Sirgod

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 12:59:28 pm »
I had forgot about that.I got mine About a week ago, and I was already caught up, But still It's nice to have. the only thing that wasn't current was My Media player, But alls well.

Stephen

Javora

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 05:22:04 pm »
I got mine last week as well.  Took long enough, their demand must have been higher then they expected.  I wonder if my posting in 4~5 different forums about the free CD had any effect on that.    Haven't even popped the CD in the drive yet.  Probably do that on my days off.  I'm glad I have it though, if I need to reformat/reload my hard drive I can install most of my updates without going on-line.  I think this must be one of the few smart things Billy Bob Gates has done.

Pestalence

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 09:09:45 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 09:12:47 pm »
Quote:

Seriously That's what I did also on Monday's each week. I have It set up to do that automaticly.

Stephen

Khalee

Well I finaly got that microsoft Hotfix CD they were offering
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2004, 12:41:03 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2004, 12:59:28 pm »

Stephen

Javora

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2004, 05:22:04 pm »

Pestalence

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2004, 09:09:45 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2004, 09:12:47 pm »
Quote:

Stephen