Topic: Just want a recipe for fried chicken legs.  (Read 3992 times)

Interloper

Re: Just want a recipe for fried chicken legs.
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2004, 12:25:59 pm »
Quote:

I know that part, Its how long to cook them part I have a hard time with .  

cook as above, when you think its done take out thickest piece,
peel back meat from bone, no red and you are good to go!!  

JMM

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2004, 01:37:51 pm »
I DESPISE when I barbecue chicken or cook it and there is RED inside, UGHHHHHH!    

Interloper

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2004, 06:25:20 pm »
Quote:

I DESPISE when I barbecue chicken or cook it and there is RED inside, UGHHHHHH!    

Isn't barbecue sauce red?  

Khalee

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2004, 11:35:01 pm »
Well I cooked my Chicken legs  i used a caoting but put some limon pepper and choped garlic in with it tasted pretty good. cooked them for 350 degrees in the toster oven for a hour. Cooking for three like I use to do was fairly simple, cooking for one is harder. Have a habit of still cooking too much. and getting family sizes of everything. But that means I dont go to the store all that much either.

TheShadow

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2004, 10:02:48 am »
Quote:

Well I cooked my Chicken legs  i used a caoting but put some limon pepper and choped garlic in with it tasted pretty good. cooked them for 350 degrees in the toster oven for a hour. Cooking for three like I use to do was fairly simple, cooking for one is harder. Have a habit of still cooking too much. and getting family sizes of everything. But that means I dont go to the store all that much either.  

I come from a large family (numerically).  

Cook like you used to and freeze the rest. Cuts you cooking chores dramitically. Saves you time and money.

<Best Martha Stewart impression>

It's a good thing!

</impression>