Topic: Sorry I have been so quiet  (Read 1248 times)

EE

Sorry I have been so quiet
« on: April 06, 2004, 07:04:37 pm »
Not only did I lose about quarter a weeks hours last week but I am about to make that up and more this week. This week has been insane. Not only did I wake up late for work, but I came out to find a tire flat. That was monday with me starting the second week of the 2 week pay period 11 hours behind.  I have made up all but 8 and in the next 3 days I will be making those extra hours and then some up. We have a rush job to do before inspection so I may be working 12+ hours a day for the next few days.

Anyways, I might be around this weekend if I am not working then too so hasta

Sirgod

Re: Sorry I have been so quiet
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 07:22:34 pm »
Hey Jase Look me up this weekend and Let's do some GSA if you want. We can decide what game then.

Stephen

EE

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 07:04:37 pm »
Not only did I lose about quarter a weeks hours last week but I am about to make that up and more this week. This week has been insane. Not only did I wake up late for work, but I came out to find a tire flat. That was monday with me starting the second week of the 2 week pay period 11 hours behind.  I have made up all but 8 and in the next 3 days I will be making those extra hours and then some up. We have a rush job to do before inspection so I may be working 12+ hours a day for the next few days.

Sirgod

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 07:22:34 pm »
Hey Jase Look me up this weekend and Let's do some GSA if you want. We can decide what game then.

Stephen

EE

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 07:04:37 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 07:22:34 pm »

Stephen