Topic: I just heard the most horrable sound a man can hear  (Read 5244 times)

Khalee

Re: I just heard the most horrable sound a man can hear
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2004, 03:27:30 pm »
The first part sounds more fun Ill get the kids next door to do it tho. there allways getting into trouble with their parents anyway.  

TB613

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2004, 03:54:26 pm »
Quote:

Any one know how long you can keep gas in a gas can for?. whats in the gas can has been in there for about a year, Should I get rid of it and get more?.  

The shelf life of gas is going vary depending on what recipe is in use in your area. Here it is no good for small engines in about six monts although mixed into the gas in your car it will work fine. I suggest doing that and getting fresh gas for the mower. Get some fuel stabilizer before you store your small engines and the extra fuel at the end of the season and the gas will be fine in the spring.  

Khalee

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2004, 06:44:57 pm »
Well I put the oil in Put the gas in it But Im afraid to start it. If I start it I will have to do the yard, and it will get dirty.

Interloper

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2004, 10:32:15 pm »
Get a neighbor kid u don' like.
If it blows up everbody wins  

Khalee

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2004, 03:20:11 pm »
Just got done with the front year and man Im huffen and puffen just from doing that. Im out of shape.And I thought going form the plate to my mouth and typeing on the computer was enough exersizeing.