Topic: My Ramen meal this is not the cup stuff but the packaged kind  (Read 1336 times)

Khalee

Follow the drections on the package for cooking it. but  I add choped onion  added 4 slices dont know how much it was, also I added some beef summer sausage three or four slices cut up, added some Garlic Pepper for seaoning  then just bring to boil maybe 10 or so minutes then add the noodles and finish it up. Tasted pretty dang good.

E_Look

Re: My Ramen meal this is not the cup stuff but the packaged kind
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 04:23:22 pm »
Well, I 'm East Asian and my parents eat this stuff up almost ANY way, give it to my kids (I complain when I get the courage), because, as much as they (rightly) complain about McFood, this stuff is carb precooked in fat and seasoned with MSG.  I'll admit the stuff tastes okay, but so does a fast food burger!  This stuff CAN'T beat throwing real noodles in a pot of homemade broth, which, though is more work, isn't all that much more expensive!

Durin

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 05:14:26 pm »
What I do is

1) Cook  noodles for three minutes then drain.

2) Add (tothe drained noodles) a heaping  pile of REAL butter.

3) Add seasoning packets.

4) Add  shredded chedder cheese.

5) Stir  till its mixedvery well.

Serve hot. Yummy. I'll prolly die before I'm  40 but hey if you can't  eat what you want  why live anyway?

The best flavor out there.. BEEF  

Sirgod

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 11:32:30 pm »
Hehe, I like to mix mine (Beef) with a can of Cheap Mushroom soup. that's good eating for me.  

Stephen

Khalee

My Ramen meal this is not the cup stuff but the packaged kind
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 03:07:50 pm »
Follow the drections on the package for cooking it. but  I add choped onion  added 4 slices dont know how much it was, also I added some beef summer sausage three or four slices cut up, added some Garlic Pepper for seaoning  then just bring to boil maybe 10 or so minutes then add the noodles and finish it up. Tasted pretty dang good.

E_Look

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 04:23:22 pm »
Well, I 'm East Asian and my parents eat this stuff up almost ANY way, give it to my kids (I complain when I get the courage), because, as much as they (rightly) complain about McFood, this stuff is carb precooked in fat and seasoned with MSG.  I'll admit the stuff tastes okay, but so does a fast food burger!  This stuff CAN'T beat throwing real noodles in a pot of homemade broth, which, though is more work, isn't all that much more expensive!

Durin

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 05:14:26 pm »
What I do is

Serve hot. Yummy. I'll prolly die before I'm  40 but hey if you can't  eat what you want  why live anyway?

Sirgod

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 11:32:30 pm »
Hehe, I like to mix mine (Beef) with a can of Cheap Mushroom soup. that's good eating for me.  

Stephen

Khalee

My Ramen meal this is not the cup stuff but the packaged kind
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 03:07:50 pm »

E_Look

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2004, 04:23:22 pm »

Durin

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 05:14:26 pm »
What I do is

Sirgod

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2004, 11:32:30 pm »

Stephen