Topic: Defiant Class - where are you?  (Read 3652 times)

moosefoof

Defiant Class - where are you?
« on: January 19, 2003, 07:17:25 am »
I finally earned enough prestige on single player campaign to buy a starbase - but only if i sold my sov, and bought a smaller vessel. the defiant class is nowhere to be seen. saber - yes norway - yes intrepid - yes...
another patch issue  

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Defiant Class - where are you?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 10:24:37 am »
All ships are not available at all times, much like no carlot has every model of every car they currently sell.

Have a nice day!    

Aenigma

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2003, 10:32:33 am »
Only too true.

A shame it doesn't go for some player Sovereigns. You blow them up, and when you see them relog a few minutes later, they already have a new one (or maybe even the old one ). If it was only possible to get a new Warbird so quickly if it is blown up .

Aenigma    

Pestalence

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2003, 10:42:25 am »
Quote:

Only too true.

A shame it doesn't go for some player Sovereigns. You blow them up, and when you see them relog a few minutes later, they already have a new one (or maybe even the old one ). If it was only possible to get a new Warbird so quickly if it is blown up .

Aenigma    

This is the ALT-F4 cheat that people are using.. using ALT-F4 just before mission closes... the server will not update the players loss.. this issue will be fixed in the patch.. Server admin will have option to set Player Death if player does not return for server to update or ship death if player does not return for server to update... this will end a lot of the ALT-F4 cheaters out there.

FatherTed

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2003, 11:02:48 am »
Is it possible that it's a case of an "immortal" ship? While it's more than likely alt-f4itis, it could be an error in the server settings.  

moosefoof

Defiant Class - where are you?
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 07:17:25 am »
I finally earned enough prestige on single player campaign to buy a starbase - but only if i sold my sov, and bought a smaller vessel. the defiant class is nowhere to be seen. saber - yes norway - yes intrepid - yes...
another patch issue  

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2003, 10:24:37 am »
All ships are not available at all times, much like no carlot has every model of every car they currently sell.

Have a nice day!    

Aenigma

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2003, 10:32:33 am »
Only too true.

Aenigma    

Pestalence

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2003, 10:42:25 am »
Quote:

Only too true.

Aenigma    

This is the ALT-F4 cheat that people are using.. using ALT-F4 just before mission closes... the server will not update the players loss.. this issue will be fixed in the patch.. Server admin will have option to set Player Death if player does not return for server to update or ship death if player does not return for server to update... this will end a lot of the ALT-F4 cheaters out there.

FatherTed

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2003, 11:02:48 am »
Is it possible that it's a case of an "immortal" ship? While it's more than likely alt-f4itis, it could be an error in the server settings.