Topic: Start your speculating! (ENT Spoilers)  (Read 3948 times)

DestinyCalling

Re: Start your speculating! (ENT Spoilers)
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2004, 12:08:33 am »
Hang on, here's a thought.... The Dauntless was reg NX-01-A and clearly of very advanced design (alien tech or not)... Hard to explain my train of thought here but why would it be NX-01-A ... The "A" bit is the significant thing here... Any thoughts on a bizarre and highly implausible connection???

After all we have just seen what looks to be a Dauntless (Not THE Dauntless, obviously) on Enterprise (NX-01)....

Hmmmm    

Rat_Boy

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2004, 12:09:55 am »
Actually, I thought the "Dauntless" was supposed to be a Xindi-designed ship, since the basic shape is the same.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2004, 12:30:54 am »
Hmmm interesting, but Im still not convinced lol lol

adam out

Viper/VR

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2004, 01:50:57 am »
Ok when I say Dauntless I mean "Dauntless Class" not the actual Dauntless ship from Hope & Fear, that was most likely assimilated by the Borg, but Voyager did have the schematics in its computer core.

Perhaps the "A" signify's the next evolution in starship design, NX Enterprise was like the first exploration ship from starfleet? So it could make some sense.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Viper/VR »

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2004, 03:28:37 am »
Are there any better pics out there, those were great, I loved the fact that someone spotted the VorCha, but the so called Dauntless is kinda blurry, kinda make it out, and another where do you guys see the "A" at, am I missing something, lol im always lost

adam out

ChrisJohnson

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2004, 07:40:46 am »
Don't take what you can barely see while in motion what's actually out there.  The Dauntless blur flying is trying to represent future ship classes that, mabye could look similar, yet not be a Dauntless.  The Vor-Cha I have no idea why the hell the Klingons are still using it, so I'd pretend it's another Klingon vessel... The Sphere-Builder ship and Ent-J ship are probably of original design that IMHO should be taken seriously as canonical.  The Nova-class firing two red beams should not, the Prometheus firing one orange beam should not, the Dauntless Blur should not, just imagine future trek ships made by Atolm to be in their place!

battlestar001

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2004, 03:54:00 pm »
its possible  that starfleet built a replica of the dauntless to test a slipstream worp drive oftheir own? I agree that that blurr of an image could be anything. The vorcha? Was fast becoming the workhorse of the klingon fleet and how long did the bird of pray last? The ship that looks like the prommie and the ship that looks like the nova are most likly to be a prommie and a nova! How long did the oberth, miranda and Excelsior classes last? 100 years or more! the prommie was bound to be kept in service as long as possible because of its MVAM. Y decommision a good class of ship when u can refit the design to include the new tech?

ChrisJohnson

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2004, 06:13:17 pm »
If we keep this up, then the Remnants or New Republic ships will total our entire Starfleet, or dish out a big fight.  If we're going to treat every Akiraprise ship sighting as canonical, as well as others in other Trek shows, then lets not forget the standard Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 stock light freighter, also known as the Millenium Falcon, that was in the big battle against the Borg in Star Trek: First Contact.  Remember that alien in ET?  Well since it had been established that their home galaxy is far far away in Episode 1, then they must have visited us before.  They discovered a way to get to our galaxy, and so can a big Empire that can easily come and devistate Earth!  Oh, and in the Ent-D shuttle bays there is a Shuttlecraft Indiana Jones!    So you can say Indy Jones, E.T., and Star Wars is all Trek canon if tied up together from easter egg sightings.  And that they exist in Trek lore!

See where I'm getting at?

BTW: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/%7Eklingonacademy/forum/showthread.php?t=14186

Core

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2004, 08:04:29 am »
to contredict some of the thengs said  imho that litle thing there that was zoomd in and stuf is a Norway class  and if you dont belive me then see your eye's examend