Topic: Atrahasis's Models?  (Read 1323 times)

DeltaAssault

Atrahasis's Models?
« on: February 22, 2004, 03:56:03 pm »
His site seems to be a wee bit broken. Does anybody know where I can obtain his models? Thanks...

Klingon Fanatic

Re: Atrahasis's Models?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 04:00:46 pm »
Quote:

His site seems to be a wee bit broken. Does anybody know where I can obtain his models? Thanks...  

A good chunk of them are here:

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sfc/files/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=1&start=0&sortby=name

Do a search by Author.

Qapla!

KF

Captain Ron

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 04:02:27 pm »
He lost his host, moved to a new ISP, that he use to link to for downloads. He still has plans to redo the site but has not placed a time schedule out so no one knows when. If you know ship you want ask, give a pic or what ever, and if someone here has it they will send it to you. There are some ppl here with just about every ship that ever came out, also quite a few that have ships that never came out (I'm in the last category I have done things that only a few ever saw, or have copies of)

DeltaAssault

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 04:22:06 pm »
Quote:

He lost his host, moved to a new ISP, that he use to link to for downloads. He still has plans to redo the site but has not placed a time schedule out so no one knows when. If you know ship you want ask, give a pic or what ever, and if someone here has it they will send it to you. There are some ppl here with just about every ship that ever came out, also quite a few that have ships that never came out (I'm in the last category I have done things that only a few ever saw, or have copies of)  

Well, I would like to get my hands on the Achernar. That's the one that looks like a Connie with a TMP deflector, right?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2004, 04:34:15 pm by DeltaAssault »

DonKarnage

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 10:25:12 pm »
can you tell me is it a fed ship or not, what era, and detail?

DeltaAssault

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 11:15:52 pm »
Quote:

can you tell me is it a fed ship or not, what era, and detail?  

Yes, it is a Fed ship. TOS era. I believe it's taken from Ships of the Fleet.

DonKarnage

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 02:43:59 pm »
i know what your looking for, i will try to make one but i can't make a break model with milkshape.

DonKarnage

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 03:29:29 pm »
i got problem with milkshape 1.6.5, i keep loosing parts when i upload it to make the model, i made one but i think it will only work for sfc1. (i will try milkshape 1.6.6)

DeltaAssault

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2004, 03:53:49 pm »
Quote:

i got problem with milkshape 1.6.5, i keep loosing parts when i upload it to make the model, i made one but i think it will only work for sfc1. (i will try milkshape 1.6.6)  

Heh, no need to make one... I was just wondering if someone had Atrahasis's model.

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2004, 04:32:20 pm »
Can somebody send me Atrahasis' K' Tinga mod file? It is canon sized as opposed to Moonraker's which he based his on.

My copy  appears my copy is corrupted and Atrahasis has not responded to my hails.

KF

Rogue

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2004, 07:22:28 pm »
Quote:

Can somebody send me Atrahasis' K' Tinga mod file? It is canon sized as opposed to Moonraker's which he based his on.

My copy  appears my copy is corrupted and Atrahasis has not responded to my hails.

KF  

No problem KF. I'll zip it up momentarily.

Edit: upon further review... I extracted the .mod from the Eras of War model of Atra's K'tinga. See if it is what ya want.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 07:48:04 pm by Rogue »