Topic: Enterprise TMP & A Versions!! Also Rescaled BCs!!  (Read 1252 times)

Rogue NineCH

Enterprise TMP & A Versions!! Also Rescaled BCs!!
« on: February 23, 2004, 04:47:41 am »
Sorry I took so long to post these, my OP cd crapped out on me and I had to replace it.  Here are the TMP &  A versions of the Enterprise, both are made by the Vampire Lestat.  Also I rescaled all four of my BCs, you can get them on my USS Rogue page at my web site.  I have two screenshots to give you an idea of the scale beetween the BC, a CA, and a DN.  I know the model is all white, that is because I did not copy the textures over when I made the screenies, since you'll only be downloading the MOD files, plus I was in a hurry to get these up, I figured you guys wouldn't mind.  just put the mod files in the corresponding BC folders and your set, it won't replace the others so you can switch the sizes any time you like.  

The Rescaled BCs are still little larger than the CA, but you guys will be happy with them.

I will be including the rescaled MOD files in the new zip files I am uploading for the original four ships.  They will be available in a few hours.  Now enough talking and here are the screenies.

TMP Enterprise

ST VI Enterprise

Rescaled BCs

Kaenyne

Re: Enterprise TMP & A Versions!! Also Rescaled BCs!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 08:59:15 am »
Excellent!

You can NEVER have too many Connies!

I'll be definately gettin' these tonight!

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 11:11:42 am »
Quote:

Excellent!

I'll be definately gettin' these tonight!  

Glad you like them!  I checked out everything and the downloads worked for me, but let me know if any of you have problems.

Chrystoff

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 11:34:00 am »
I am very happy about the resized BC's. I can't wait to get home from work to DL!  

Dizzy

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 11:39:50 am »
Quote:

Said it before and I'll, hey! Wait! He took my line!

Kaenyne

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 11:57:14 am »
I was first! I was first!    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Kaenyne »

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 02:19:19 pm »
Quote:

I am very happy about the resized BC's. I can't wait to get home from work to DL!  

Well I had always meant to do it, but I forgot aobut it until last week when I saw the topic on how huge they were.  Obviously there semed to be enough interest in them so I finally sat my butt down and did it.

Lt. Cmdr Worf

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 07:11:10 pm »
So Vampire Lestat did some new textures right? because the model is WZ's newest Connie refit. Just wanna clarify that to everyone. But the textures look fantastic. Great job.

Marauth

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2004, 08:13:06 pm »
No one said the ships were my meshes - Rogue just said these versions were by me which is technically correct - I never claimed credit for work that wasn't mine.

Lt. Cmdr Worf

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2004, 09:16:41 pm »
I knew that's what he meant but you know how some people are... "OMG!! He's stealing WZ's models and taking credit for them!! Let's start a flame war!!" WZ would never accuse anyone but other people might.  But fantastic textures anyhow. I love the inner coolers on the warp nacelles.

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2004, 09:37:12 pm »
Quote:

So Vampire Lestat did some new textures right? because the model is WZ's newest Connie refit. Just wanna clarify that to everyone. But the textures look fantastic. Great job.  

Picky, picky, picky!!  

I suppose it doesn't hurt to clarify the mesh is by WZ and the textures are by TVL.  The web space is provided by me!  Sorry I had to a little self promotion.  

Dizzy

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2004, 09:45:26 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Picky, picky, picky!!  

I suppose it doesn't hurt to clarify the mesh is by WZ and the textures are by TVL.  The web space is provided by me!  Sorry I had to a little self promotion.    

Well now that the important stuff is taken care of, credit is due of course and its good to know who, , we can get on with the fun part.