Topic: CD In Use Question  (Read 4017 times)

korus

CD In Use Question
« on: January 17, 2003, 01:50:29 pm »
  Last night when my game crashed in the middle of battle I tried to re-log in when I found the usual "CD In Use" error.  Just how long does it take the server to let me back in? And will the patch fix this problem?

Korus

TheBeast

Re: CD In Use Question
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 04:05:12 am »
This is fixed in the patch.

Zealot

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 08:06:24 am »
Speaking of which, when will the patch be relased?

Aenigma

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 08:31:40 am »
Whenever it is finished  
You don't want to have a crappy patch. Just think of it, they would have to patch the patch. And if that's a crappy patchpatch, you'll have to get another patch to patch the crappy patchpatch, and if that one is crappy too............
It will become available when it is ready. They can better make it a good patch than a so-and-so patch.

Aenigma  

korus

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2003, 11:09:57 am »
  I was going on Act B server this morning and I got the CIU error.... Funny thing, I haven't been on line for 10 hours... Is a bug of what? The only other strange thing someone took a screenshot at the  end of battle... What does that mean?

Korus

korus

CD In Use Question
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 01:50:29 pm »
  Last night when my game crashed in the middle of battle I tried to re-log in when I found the usual "CD In Use" error.  Just how long does it take the server to let me back in? And will the patch fix this problem?

Korus

TheBeast

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2003, 04:05:12 am »
This is fixed in the patch.

Zealot

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 08:06:24 am »
Speaking of which, when will the patch be relased?

Aenigma

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 08:31:40 am »
Whenever it is finished  
You don't want to have a crappy patch. Just think of it, they would have to patch the patch. And if that's a crappy patchpatch, you'll have to get another patch to patch the crappy patchpatch, and if that one is crappy too............
It will become available when it is ready. They can better make it a good patch than a so-and-so patch.

Aenigma  

korus

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2003, 11:09:57 am »
  I was going on Act B server this morning and I got the CIU error.... Funny thing, I haven't been on line for 10 hours... Is a bug of what? The only other strange thing someone took a screenshot at the  end of battle... What does that mean?

Korus