Topic: FASA Romulan V-7 Whitewind released  (Read 2085 times)

Terradyhne

FASA Romulan V-7 Whitewind released
« on: February 15, 2004, 12:21:36 pm »
ok here is now my version of that ship  

get it at my HP

sorry for not releasing the Sydney and my Insurrection remake, have some problems with the light-maps, again    

Klingon Fanatic

Re: FASA Romulan V-7 Whitewind released
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 12:26:11 pm »
Thanks Terradyne!

I've been waiting for a lit version of your fine version of this ship. That was one of my very few successful attempts to convert something from SOD to MOD format (unlit of course) using the CV program.

As for the other ships, thanks for the heads up.  Your ships are also very much worth the wait.

BTW: do you want me to send the Romulan Staryard from ST: Armada [The one that looks like a figure  8 from the top down veiw] since I can't seem to get it converted?

Qapla!

KF
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 12:28:58 pm by Klingon Fanatic »

Terradyhne

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 03:08:08 pm »
Quote:

Thanks Terradyne!

I've been waiting for a lit version of your fine version of this ship. That was one of my very few successful attempts to convert something from SOD to MOD format (unlit of course) using the CV program.

As for the other ships, thanks for the heads up.  Your ships are also very much worth the wait.

BTW: do you want me to send the Romulan Staryard from ST: Armada [The one that looks like a figure  8 from the top down veiw] since I can't seem to get it converted?

Qapla!

KF

as what do you want that rommie yard, 3DS or SFC2 mod file ??  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2004, 03:41:27 pm »
SFC2 please, however, I don't really want to distract your from your other cool Rommies...

KF
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Klingon Fanatic »