Topic: SFC II crash after patching, this my first install of the game  (Read 6093 times)

Pestalence

Re: SFC II crash after patching, this my first install of the game
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 04:17:17 pm »
Great !!! Glad it is working for ya !!!!

feargusf

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 05:55:33 pm »
Quote:

Except for the teeny tinny ship im given to kill a heavey cruser geeze.    

All that I can say to that is persevere. The Heavy Cruiser is, after all, an AI, and they are mostly dumber than dirt (except in those brief moments when they happen to get extremely lucky!) You have the advantage here, it is called save and reload. Learn from your mistakes, and develop better tactics. You'll soon be taking down AIs that should, if we were just looking at BPV, be able to wipe the floor with you!  

Dre

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2004, 07:44:03 am »
Oh i was able to take a heavey cruiser, BUT my wittle ship got dinged up pretty good, one of the missions had me up against
4 heavey cruiser's, Ummm those AI's swept the stars with me HAHAHAHAHAHA.

But last night I was able to get up enough points to where i can buy a new,  Improved Dreadnought F-DNG,
i am playing the single players missions for a little bit so i can work most of my mistakes pretty much, before i play online in multi player.  

feargusf

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 05:44:47 pm »
Good idea! There are plenty of servers around. I'm sure that when the time comes, some helpful soul from around here will take you under his wing and get you acquainted with the online game. There's a good community here, one of the best I've found for a computer game.

See you out there!