Topic: Hi folks :) im in need of an info update  (Read 863 times)

ganymad

Hi folks :) im in need of an info update
« on: January 16, 2004, 07:51:12 pm »
about 2 moth ago i said i will come back to sfc. 2 days later my pc crashed. all my models, over 1 and a half year of shiplist balancing...GONE:( . now i finaly got a new pc and im rebuilding my collection. while i do this im more than willing to retexture and to kitbash again.
but heres my question. did someone already retextured the rest of thu11s romulans? i begann to retexture his awesome rln light cruiser model this afternoon.
some fed ships are on the list as well along with 2 klingon ships.
the romulans might take some time but the rln (if i got permission from thu11s) will be ready to leave spacedock in a week or so.
and i will make canon orrinted specs for the most common ships.

well, thats all for the moment.ill be on the boards everyday and im open for suggestions and requests.

oh , btw: my new email adress: erhard.grund@t-online.de

well, its nerly 3.00 am here and i should think of going to bed. have a nice one folks:)

greatings,

ed  

Klingon Fanatic

Re: Hi folks :) im in need of an info update
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 10:32:51 pm »
Ganymad, the Thulls' skyhawk has been retextured by me using your textures but his Sparrowhawk eludes my talents.

Thulls' Starhawk PFTs could use your touch as well.

As you know I have retextured WZ45's Ulysses FBCH with your USS Redemption and USS Sabrina textures and they are available at:

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sfc/files/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=%20647

We can use somebody with your talentson the Glaxies At War Mod team.

Welcome back!

KF

starforce2

Re: Hi folks :) im in need of an info update
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 12:43:53 am »
I haven't seen any in the firehawk green scheme, which has been a request of mine for  a while now, if yur lookin for ideas.