Topic: Anyone have pics of the Bueues Aries Class?  (Read 1007 times)

Magnum357

Anyone have pics of the Bueues Aries Class?
« on: January 16, 2004, 12:54:27 am »
I remember a long time ago that someone has a site on hypothetical drawings of ships that where not cannon.  The Bueues Aires class was suppose too be a inbetween the Ambassador and Galaxy Class.  Actually, I thought I liked the design of the Bueues Aries a little better then the Galaxy or the Ambassador in some respects.  Their where also pics of ships of the same time period too fill out Light Crusier, Destroyer, Frigate roles that had similar design patterns.  Does anyone know where this website might be?  Does anyone even know what the heck I'm talking about???

I'm asking because down the road, I'm thinking about making these models, maybe even for Nannerslugs Generations at War mod (great mode Nanner) after I'm done with the SFB projects I'm doing now.  I actually did start the Eagle Class ship about a year ago, but it still needs a lot of work.  

starforce2

Re: Anyone have pics of the Bueues Aries Class?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 01:04:45 am »
Do you have any idea what it looked like? IE was it a kitbash? If it was it's likely on that starship miranda site...they got loads of kitbashed designs from any era you want. Could be one of those. If ti was totaly custom I got a few other locations I can check.

Magnum357

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 02:21:31 am »
Not really.  The design is pretty much totally custom.  It actually looks more like a Galaxy but a little less curves.  The Eagle Class is actually a Light Crusier similar too a Nebula or a Miranda.  I wish I could post a pic of what it looks like here, but I don't have a website too do that.  

Can you give me some other sites you might have?

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 04:24:24 am »
Hi Magnum357
    Was it this?
     http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/my_ships/buenosaires.htm  

Magnum357

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 10:36:27 am »
Yep!  Thats the ship.  Thanks for the link too that website.  I will have too check it out.  Actually, someone has already made the Buenos Aires for SFC, but I was thinking about etheir making my own, or kitbashing the one I already have.  Hopefully, they will have the other ships of its type their too.

starforce2

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 05:00:59 pm »
yup, that was why I was asking if it was  original or a bash...cuz if   it was more original I figured it'd be on ex astris. Hope someone builds it. Though I was thinking the other section where the bradburry was...I was close.

Marauth

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 05:27:07 pm »
Anduril recently did a new one but I don't think he ever released it - it looked very classy.