Topic: SFC2 Klingons - Please report to SFC2.NET Klingon Forum  (Read 19878 times)

KATChuutRitt

Re: SFC2 Klingons - Please report to SFC2.NET Klingon Forum
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2003, 10:54:17 am »
What more diplomacy is needed than the Kzinti method of Scream and Leap?....Anything else is unnecessary.  

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2003, 12:04:35 pm »

Quote:

What more diplomacy is needed than the Kzinti method of Scream and Leap?....Anything else is unnecessary.

Here, here! Well said and very true!

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2003, 04:12:21 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Agreed! The Ja'Juk is an old and barbaric custom. What it really comes down to is who can tell the biggest and best overblown lies about their great exploits (if they can be called such). We call the war crimes, but they call it "glory".

Oh well it's their custom...

Hooch  

Barbaric? And this coming from a race only capable of using diplomacy, lies, and hypocrisy to conquer worlds weak enough not to see through your transparent mockery of honor... without even firing a shot! There is no honor or glory in your ways. Klingon customs are ancient and complex, and have proven to make us stronger over the tests of time. It is you who are the uncivilized barbarians, like a scavenging feral child that can't even feed itself because it hasn't been taught the ways of the hunt! Bah. You make a lot of noise for Targ food.

It is a sign of a civilized culture, they "agree" to terms without blood shed. "Feral child"? Well that is a debatable question is it not. We do not take by force what is not ours, we give in exchange for what we get. How is preying on the weak for their reasouces honorable or slaying your political enemy a better way?

Trial by arms went out with the armored knight. But alas, the Klingon Empire has only learned to make bigger swords rather than larger plow shares.

Hooch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by SSCF Hooch »

LM REVENGE

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2003, 11:38:50 pm »
Plow SHARES Hooch.
Anyways shouldn't you be following that silly Prime Directive you saucer head Kirk wannabe's hold so dear?
Please also note that there is no such thing as lawyers in Klingon society...trial by combat does away with any supposed usefulness they have.
Just thought I'd point this out.
No need to thank me or anything.  

KATChuutRitt

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2003, 11:54:35 pm »
Quote:

Please also note that there is no such thing as lawyers in Klingon society...trial by combat does away with any supposed usefulness they have.
Just thought I'd point this out.
No need to thank me or anything.  

Oh contrare,

LM REVENGE

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2003, 12:39:59 am »
DAMMIT CHUTT!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
You should be banned from using photoshop!
At least you make fun in a universal manner.
We have all been victims of your so called humour.
You should fire your therapist.  

LongTooth

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2003, 05:55:57 am »
Well to speed things up Iam going to put my hat in the ring so to speak
Yes vote LongTooth and save the empire!
Under my rule you will get "free katnip" can eat as many fed fingers as you can catch plus FREE leagel advice from our very own jinn
Now under my rule there would have to be a few changes 1 I think we can all agree its about time we got shot of the out dated
klingon ship list (to be replaced with a kzin ship list)
2 gow will be forced to stop making fed ships sure they look very nice but do we realy want to give the feds ideas?
3 going to have to shorten the word klingon to kzin(sounds better too:))

So lads what do you say want to see me at the helm of the new kzin opps I meen klingon empire?
Rember to vote long tooth

KDS-KYTARH

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2003, 07:58:29 am »
Trial by arms went out with the armored knight. But alas, the Klingon Empire has only learned to make bigger swords rather than larger plow shares.

Hooch

Just like a Fed brings a plow share to a Sword fight.  

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2003, 08:40:06 am »
Remember, a vote for Longtooth is a vote for progress!!!!  

LongTooth

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2003, 11:49:05 am »
Quote:

Remember, a vote for Longtooth is a vote for progress!!!!  

Thanks steel and quite true
Ok poll time
Now lets see who the klingon people want in power

The canadates are
Me LongTooth (insane loon and all round nice guy)
Some klingon chaps ahhh just vote for me any ways(I have money ok so I dont have money but I do have jinn's bank acount details:D)

Or
Hooch
Lets rember its a klingon only poll I would not want to bias it in any way(honest ) so I dont want
to see non klingons voteing sooo do it behind my back  

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2003, 03:41:36 pm »
The poll will be closed sometime tomorrow night or Saturday morning.  LongTooth is NOT on the ballot, but I gather he IS available as a bat'leth practice dummy, should anyone feel like taking a swipe after they "vote" in an effort to feel "Klingon" again.  What the heck, stuff a levek into his rib cage and take two swipes with the bat'leth.  Double your pleasure, triple your fun.  It's all good.

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2003, 03:44:09 pm »
A good LOL from:

SC

located in Kzinhai

Dizzy

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2003, 04:04:11 pm »
Quote:

One other thing... as I informed the late Gorn Ambassador during his boiling oil bath.... I don't speak to Luggage.

roflmao !!!