Topic: TOS Akula WIP......Schtupp's Parts!  (Read 4193 times)

Ducttapewonder

TOS Akula WIP......Schtupp's Parts!
« on: February 18, 2003, 07:12:28 pm »
Got started today on the Akula Class and varients. Making a standard, plasma and drone version.

Chrystoff

Re: TOS Akula WIP......Schtupp's Parts!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 07:43:33 pm »
Extra, Extra! Read all about it! TMP buff gets converted to TOS by Reverend Schtupp & Deacon Ducttape!!    

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 08:08:48 pm »
Quote:

Extra, Extra! Read all about it! TMP buff gets converted to TOS by Reverend Schtupp & Deacon Ducttape!!    

Listen to you. Conversion nothing dude. TMP ROCKS. Always has, always will. Variety is the spice of life. Just need some ships for the "mothball fleet"

Rod O'neal

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 09:19:09 pm »
Quote:

I think he just lost his head for a while 'cuz Schtupp's TOS DDs just are so damned nice. You can prefer blondes, but that doesn't mean that a hot redhead won't make you stay out late and howl at the moon

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 09:40:20 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I think he just lost his head for a while 'cuz Schtupp's TOS DDs just are so damned nice. You can prefer blondes, but that doesn't mean that a hot redhead won't make you stay out late and howl at the moon  

Well said buddy. Redheads "ROCK"  

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2003, 11:24:58 am »
I think this will turn out better than i had expected esp by using those scout parts hehe

Chrystoff

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2003, 12:35:30 pm »
Quote:

You got that right. Although for me, I'll go for the redhead looooong before I go for the blonde!!! But seriously, I am a huge fan of Schtupp's and Ducttape's works for TMP (and very recently, TOS), so I will take anything they have to offer. It's just high quality!    

Kaenyne

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2003, 12:47:10 pm »
Here's to redheads!!! (I'm married to one, BTW)

Qob'nuH

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2003, 05:17:30 pm »
Status report?  

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2003, 08:39:16 pm »
I sent DT my unfinished scout as he will use the SWAC disk pylon for the upper warp engine. once DT has everything the way he wants it then Im gonna combine the upper warp and pylon textures into one file then add a couple things like the warp flush vents etc.

So DT what is the NCC# of the Akula? Anybody have suggestions for three alt textures?

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2003, 01:36:25 am »
I got her almost the way I want her. Just need to do the plasma varient. May be next week B4 I get her back to ya Schtupp.  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2003, 07:39:31 am »
Quote:

Got started today on the Akula Class and varients. Making a standard, plasma and drone version.

Hi Ducttapewonder
    Hows the work comming along on this kitbash?   Inquiring minds would like to know.  

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2003, 01:46:12 pm »
Got her looking the way i would like. Unfortunately I have worked 60+ hours this week. It may be a few days B4 I get the little details finished. BTW msn me when you get the chance Schtupp. Trophy Trout Fishing is in full swing in Oregon. (Antoher reason she's not done yet )  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2003, 03:20:07 pm »
Quote:

Got her looking the way i would like. Unfortunately I have worked 60+ hours this week. It may be a few days B4 I get the little details finished. BTW msn me when you get the chance Schtupp. Trophy Trout Fishing is in full swing in Oregon. (Antoher reason she's not done yet )  

Hi Ductapewonder
    thanks for the update. did you catch any fish? 60+ hours wow get some rest and enjoy your weekend whats left of it

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2003, 03:30:42 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Hi Ductapewonder
    thanks for the update. did you catch any fish? 60+ hours wow get some rest and enjoy your weekend whats left of it

Caught two....12" and 16"........but no trophies. As I was walking in, a guy was walking out with a 20lbs Rainbow!!!!!!! Needless to say, as long as the brood stocking program is in effect here (Until March 31) I will be a little less available. But I'll still be working on ships when I can  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2003, 04:01:14 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Ductapewonder

Caught two....12" and 16"........but no trophies. As I was walking in, a guy was walking out with a 20lbs Rainbow!!!!!!! Needless to say, as long as the brood stocking program is in effect here (Until March 31) I will be a little less available. But I'll still be working on ships when I can  

A 20lb rainbow wow thats a big trout. I look forward to seeing your work when you have have the time to work on them.
I'm trying to get schematics that I've drawn converted from AutoCad to jpg so I can submit them to the starship Schematic database, but I then get inspired to work on another ship design and don't get any converting done. Well talk to you later
take care and have fun

Xethemez

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2003, 06:07:00 pm »
Niccee! She's a looker!

starforce2

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2003, 11:51:57 pm »
that does look good. Where is schuttups site anyways? I'd like to download all the models again.

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2003, 01:55:13 am »
Thanks sf link is in my siggy
 |
 |
 |
 |
\/  

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Lord Schtupp »

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2003, 04:12:52 am »
Here's an updated pic. Got the nacelle config the way i want it. Just needs a few touch up's and she'll be done..........

Thanx Schtupp