Topic: STARBASE Resizing and lighting and LWO to Mod requests....  (Read 816 times)

Klingon Fanatic

STARBASE Resizing and lighting and LWO to Mod requests....
« on: December 14, 2003, 04:23:47 pm »
OK, If I understand things correctly, the bigger the starbase the less likely it is to rotate....

I have P81's Starbase 99 that I am using as an alternate universe TMP Era DS9 for a TMP conversion of Centauri Vaughn's TNG Missions of SFC:OP. It would be nice if It could rotate properly but its HUGE in game... It needs to be scaled down by at least a third of its size to rotate properly.

I also have noticed that Moonraker's Regula 1 mesh distorts at a distance, especially if it gets enlarged or has any xsds or defense satellites nearby.

I am in possession of Atrahasis' Regula 1 but its is not lit or as detailed as Moonrakers... But I bet it will look great revamped.

Is there anybody left that can do resizing and or lighting? I really don't want to overtax Atheorhaven or the regulars here with additional requests. They have enough stuff on their workspaces already.

Also the Romulans need an infusion of new ships and many good LWO ships can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/phoenixx/phoenix.htm

Kt'Hyla is OK with his ships being converted as long as he's credited and sent an e-mail prior to any releases.

Any takers?

KF

Terradyhne

Re: STARBASE Resizing and lighting and LWO to Mod requests....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 01:15:02 am »
ok i started to convert the D'Vas    

Kaenyne

Re: STARBASE Resizing and lighting and LWO to Mod requests....
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 08:12:37 am »
Too cool!

I'd seen that site a couple of mo9nths back and think I mentioned the Rommies there.

If you're reading this Azel: Check out the TOS section. There is a Rommie that I mentioned a while back that is possibly inspired by the novel, "First Frontier."

Glad to see these ships will have a home in SFC!