Topic: ATTN: Lord Schtupp  (Read 2768 times)

Fury_of_a_Seraph

ATTN: Lord Schtupp
« on: December 06, 2003, 08:22:08 am »
Any chance of you finally releasing that Hermes scout the one with the Sensor Pod on it?

Lord Schtupp

Re: ATTN: Lord Schtupp
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 12:27:28 pm »
Im working on it Im working on it Im working on it Im working on it lol....

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 02:16:32 pm »
-=ducks down behind chair=- Sorry

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 10:36:56 pm »
Hey dude nice Cross....

Lol  this thread looks like the Crusades with the maltese crosses - thats kool..

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Lord Schtupp »

Kreeargh

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2003, 11:04:23 pm »
Quote:

Hey dude nice Cross....

Lol  this thread looks like the Crusades with the maltese crosses - thats kool..

True art !  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2003, 11:25:58 pm »
I didnt know your avatar was considered a Maltese Cross as well.

As far as i know a Maltese cross has the indents on the ends, each point represents a virtue of the knight
Me? i just think it looks cool

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 11:39:54 pm »
Right - the Tuetonic or German Cross was decendant of the Tuetonic Knights uknow the Crusaders - gardians of the holy grail who used the maltese cross such as yours, I believe....  I dont think this would be considered a true maltese cross although I have seen it referred to as such.

In german this is referred to as the Balkenkreuz

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 11:48:15 pm »

Kreeargh: thanks and see the glitch on the intercoolers on the warp engine: I ve had problems with projects that I started in MAX4 and opening them in MAX5 this is a small example, some meshes that scrambled polys..polys...polys...  

polys...  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2003, 12:07:50 am »
Quote:

Right - the Tuetonic or German Cross was decendant of the Tuetonic Knights uknow the Crusaders - gardians of the holy grail who used the maltese cross such as yours, I believe....  I dont think this would be considered a true maltese cross although I have seen it referred to as such.

In german this is referred to as the Balkenkreuz

Thanks for the info dude.

Rogue

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 09:15:42 am »
T D F! ... To Die For!

Definition (adj) As in " To die for"; a common expression having the meaning of exceedingly pleasent surprise. Applied in this instance to express praise for an exceptional interpritation of a rather featureless model to one of believable utility. A work of art.  

DestinyCalling

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2003, 03:36:15 pm »
That's just fantastic....  

Marauth

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2003, 05:32:59 pm »
Wicked Sic dude, on the same note whatever happened to that SFB style constitution with all the panneling and glowy engines? Still in the works?

I kinda feel lame with my cross now, no crusaders used I don't think...

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2003, 05:50:08 pm »
Lol - yes everything is back on track I think, Im just now putting some finishing touches on the Pegasus...

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 02:20:55 am »
More weathering, detail to windows, added bernards project logo, finally happy with SWACS sensor...

starforce2

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 03:04:22 am »
OMG

Now, those small dishes on the neck, are those extra shield emitters/deflectors, or some sort of tos megaphaser?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by starforce2 »

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2003, 03:32:32 am »
Quote:

OMG

Now, those small dishes on the neck, are those extra shield emitters/deflectors, or some sort of tos megaphaser?

Hmm well I consider them, like the main dish, to be kinda multi-function and I can assure you that not only can this vessel detect a Romulan Fart (RF) at 10 parsecs, but also what he ate for lunch. The primary purpose of the secondary dishes is for offensive ECM support but also for drone control taken over from other front line vessels in a fleet action. In SFB this is really cool cause you can build up a hell of a drone wave, providing you have a 2-3 turns to do it. Nice for starbase assaults and bar-mitzvahs.

The module underneath the SWACS disk is the Star Fleet Intelligence Co-Ordination/Command and Control (SFICoCC) center, just gotta have one of those u know....  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2003, 04:49:09 am »
Hello Lord Schtupp
        That looks Fantastic Looking so forward to making this a ship to play in SFC/OP. Thanks you for sharing
your vision and design ideas with us    

starforce2

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:24 am »
Quote:

Quote:

OMG

Hmm well I consider them, like the main dish, to be kinda multi-function and I can assure you that not only can this vessel detect a Romulan Fart (RF) at 10 parsecs, but also what he ate for lunch. The primary purpose of the secondary dishes is for offensive ECM support but also for drone control taken over from other front line vessels in a fleet action. In SFB this is really cool cause you can build up a hell of a drone wave, providing you have a 2-3 turns to do it. Nice for starbase assaults and bar-mitzvahs.

The module underneath the SWACS disk is the Star Fleet Intelligence Co-Ordination/Command and Control (SFICoCC) center, just gotta have one of those u know....  

Spies...all the more reason to blow it up

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2003, 01:20:37 pm »
Thanks for the Project development logo Bernard, looks really cool under the SWACS disk.

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2003, 05:28:28 pm »
Hi Lord Schtupp
     Not a problem you had great material to work from and the name is great to find material to create logos with. looking forward  to seeing more of your great work in the near future