Topic: Looking for any good breen ship...  (Read 1893 times)

Captain KoraH

Looking for any good breen ship...
« on: February 12, 2003, 07:07:58 pm »
Looking for a good breen ship besides the one Chris Jones has in Domwar mod...

Captain KoraH

Stormbringer

Re: Looking for any good breen ship...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 10:32:30 pm »
I seam to recall downloading some (maybe three or more) breen during the heyday of SFC I and II. I those games are still on my secondary hard drive. I will look and see if they are still in there if so it would be a start for you. Of course, I am not the artist and some form of credit would have to be made for the artists. In case I can't find them, those models may still be up on some of the remaining SFC sites I'll post later with the results of my search.

Captain KoraH

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 10:55:27 pm »
Once again Stormbringer, I'm gonna be kissin your ass... You are THE MAN!!

Captain KoraH

Stormbringer

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 11:31:22 pm »
Not quite yet. Just doing a search for "breen" on both drives returned nothing. Still,  It may be that the name was abreviated, in that case I will have to use a model viewer to make a more thorough search.  I have to wait until the week end to do this due to time constraints. I may as well do this as I need to put all my collection of models on CD-R to avoid losses in the future. Before a HD crash I had hundreds of models from dozens of artists as well as weapon and sound mods, game modes, and utilities. I still have quite a few and some are merely lost in abrieviated named files.

I did a web search at google for " breen AND starfleet". It returned over 400 pages. Some had good info on breen but I ran out of time to find the models. Perhaps you could perform a similar search using boolean modifiers to pare down the number of hits. I'm sure those models didn't just dissappear from the web, entirely. Plus bump this post until everone sees it.  Someone besides me, downloaded them back then.

Captain KoraH

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 02:54:16 am »
I did quite a bit of searching all over the internet, at SFC sites, BC sites, Armada sites, MESH sites and no sweet Breen ship models of any kind. All I could find are a hideous one for BC and the so-so model made by Noah Wallace a LONG time ago (this model was the shiznat back then, not able to keep up with more recent works though).

If anyone reads this and you know of ANY cool Breen 3d moel... in ANY format....

....hello....

...anyone....

(...soft echo...)

I got my fingers crossed....

Daekyn

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 03:10:16 am »
I beleive I have one. Kick an email to me to daekyn<at>alaska<dot>net  and I will send you what I have, I think it is a fairly nice one, but I can't remember where I got it from. I think from the unimatrix dump site when it was still available. One night it was there so I downloaded everything they had, then it was all gone (sad whimper)

Captain KoraH

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 04:01:11 am »
Done.