Topic: This is embarrasing :  (Read 1937 times)

olbuzzard

This is embarrasing :
« on: October 26, 2003, 12:27:24 pm »
WE have DL's for the ship edits...  and have colpeted what we think should be the right stuff for the X-CLC project.  We saved it by exporting it to a folder on our desk top.  Got ready to review it...   cant.  Windows XP does not recognize the files or programs that created it..  (ok for you guys this is childs play and old stuff..  )  I just cracked this part od SFC open yester day.  It is very interesting I might add.    I cna see why you  guys like it !!

At any rate..  is there another place to do the DL's   ..  for SFC-2 and 3 ship edits.. or any other suggestions ?

olbuzzard

Re: This is embarrasing :
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 09:01:29 pm »
ok  guys ..  I've got the spec file loaded into the ship list...  Now  how do I get that fantastic new Mod provided to me just a few days ago to hook up with the spec file so that we are flying the ship ..  and now have the weapons etc...  that belong to it working off of the correct model.

DonKarnage

Re: This is embarrasing :
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 09:25:30 pm »
well with shipedit its easy to do on sfc2/op but for sfc3 i don't know how to and the game is prety empty and need to be re make.

so if you have shipedit for sfc2 well you open the shiplist and click on add ship then you choise you race like the fed then you give the name you want like x-clc then you can choise what ui ( the weapon frame i call it)you want for it and for the mod look bellow to geometry and go get the mod you want in your sfc/mod folder like x-clc/clc.mod.

if you want more info email me at donkarnage@videotron.ca