Topic: Anybody seen...  (Read 2913 times)

Kaenyne

Anybody seen...
« on: February 11, 2003, 09:00:06 am »
...the Asia Class Refit for SFC2 or OP? If you don't knwo what ship I'm referring to, here is a link:

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/my_ships/asia-refit.htm  

Kaenyne

Re: Anybody seen...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 01:51:47 pm »
Bump  

Clark Kent

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 05:23:28 pm »
Have you done a search for it on the forum?  I know someone has done it, and I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere around here.
CK

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 06:05:54 pm »
Check Andurils site @ The Galactic Fridge.

He did the original, he might have done a refit version too..

Clark Kent

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 06:09:01 pm »
Lord Schtupp, do you have the link?  I lost it...
CK

anduril

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2003, 06:26:59 pm »
I made the refit a long time ago at a time when my mesh skills were coming out of their childhood and my texture skills were rudimentary at best.  I think the textures were hacked together using paint and corel photohouse.  We don't talk about that era anymore.  Someone in this forum did a retexture last summer or sometime there abouts.  He asked for the ok but I don't remember seeing the finished product being released.  My site is a shambles due to most of my images and half my models being at nightsoft when Raven fled the country a step or two a head of the law    and I'm just not sure if I feel like bringing it back to life yet again.  First apoc than nightsoft...I sure know how to pick them.   Oh ya, the other half were at perooz....  I'm beginning to think I have something to do with this conspiracy.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 06:28:58 pm by anduril »

Clark Kent

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2003, 06:31:51 pm »
Quote:

I made the refit a long time ago at a time when my mesh skills were coming out of their childhood and my texture skills were rudimentary at best.  I think the textures were hacked together using paint and corel photohouse.  We don't talk about that era anymore.  Someone in this forum did a retexture last summer or sometime there abouts.  He asked for the ok but I don't remember seeing the finished product being released.  My site is a shambles due to most of my images and half my models being at nightsoft when Raven fled the country a step or two a head of the law    and I'm just not sure if I feel like bringing it back to life yet again.  First apoc than nightsoft...I sure know how to pick them.   Oh ya, the other half were at perooz....  I'm beginning to think I have something to do with this conspiracy.

Yeah, this server thing is getting redilculous.
CK

Captain KoraH

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2003, 10:23:36 pm »
LOL @ Anduril

Captain KoraH

Clark Kent

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2003, 10:31:42 pm »
Quote:

LOL @ Anduril

Captain KoraH  

What are you laughing about?  He's right- there's an entire sect of the internet devoted to the conspiracy- hidden from site and operated from a secrete desert mountain lair.  We've been trying to insert operatives for years, but their standards of acceptance make it nearly impossible.
CK

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 12:25:56 am »
Quote:

We've been trying to insert operatives for years, but their standards of acceptance make it nearly impossible.
CK  

Not to mention the terrible pain associated with operative insertion...  

LongTooth

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2003, 02:19:49 am »
Quote:

Quote:

We've been trying to insert operatives for years, but their standards of acceptance make it nearly impossible.
CK  

(link stolen from corbo's post on the gen fourm)
Gives you a look kind of like this
http://www.trek5.com/caps/tos/35_DDM/pages/35ddm-76.htm

Captain KoraH

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2003, 10:41:02 am »
LMAO @ U guys

Captain KoraH

Clark Kent

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2003, 11:54:45 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CK  

(link stolen from corbo's post on the gen fourm)
Gives you a look kind of like this
http://www.trek5.com/caps/tos/35_DDM/pages/35ddm-76.htm  

ROFLMAO

Kaenyne

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2003, 03:04:13 pm »
Nice to see you folks actively discussing...makes me feel good about this forum and the people in it.

And thanks for your eforts!