Topic: Models from Interplay TOS Adventures  (Read 1741 times)

StClair

Models from Interplay TOS Adventures
« on: February 10, 2003, 04:30:40 am »
I was thinking of the Interplay TOS graphic adventures, ST 25th Anniversary and ST Judgment Rites, and I had a sudden urge to build the last mission of the former - FCA with Legendary Officers vs. a knock-off FCA (with a Plasma-F in place of its torps) and two pirate LRs.  This made me wonder:  has anyone kitbashed an Elasi pirate ship for SFC out of D7 parts?

While I'm at it, can someone point me to a good destroyed-Connie model (TOS or TMP)?  Or can I simply take a regular FCA, code it to be damaged at mission start, and have the damage textures appear properly?

And finally, I don't suppose anyone's made a shuttle-sized Fokker Triplane ("No Man's Land", Judgment Rites)...

Lord Schtupp

Re: Models from Interplay TOS Adventures
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 11:30:18 am »
Interesting. Atheorhaven  made an excellent damaged uss constellation from my enterprise model. Altheor?

Captain KoraH

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 12:28:08 pm »
Interesting concept you got there. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing an Elasi pirate ship. I used to play that game... fond memories...

Captain KoraH

E_Look

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 10:58:02 pm »
Captain Korah,

LOL!  Most of the time I played only the ship battles and saved favorite situations at the start point (i.e., 2 Romulans, 1Elasi Pirate, 3 Klingons, etc.) and went to the game just to shoot phasers and photons.  It took a looooonnng time before I even decided to play the main storyline with the Enterprise's characters!  As far as game went in those days, it wasn't bad, but stalking around facilities looking for Petri dishes or escaping from force field cells wasn't nearly as much fun as interstellar battle!

Oh, if anyone can, please DO make an Elasi pirate ship.  They didn't look bad at all and they bragged how it could wipe the floor with the Enterprise!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 10:59:24 pm by E_Look »

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 01:33:54 am »
Quote:

While I'm at it, can someone point me to a good destroyed-Connie model (TOS or TMP)?  Or can I simply take a regular FCA, code it to be damaged at mission start, and have the damage textures appear properly?  

This is the only one I got. Hope it works for you.

D/L link.

Wrecked Connie

BTW. Howdy neighbor. Greetings from beautiful Springtucky Oregon. You're only the second SFC'er I've found round these parts. Drop me a line sometime. We'll have us some battles

« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 01:37:21 am by Ducttapewonder »