Topic: Model or modeller requests...PLEASE...for Sci-fi Bashfest SFC3  (Read 1536 times)

Praxis

Model or modeller requests...PLEASE...for Sci-fi Bashfest SFC3
« on: February 10, 2003, 11:43:20 am »
There are a few models i would REALLY appreciate if somebody would do.  If neccessary i can provide pictures from tech manuals and screenshots of the models done by the ST vs SW team for Armada 2 for reference if needed.  I would also like a modeller who would be willing to do a few Yuuzhan Vong ships for me.

If anyone can do even ONE of the ships i need, i'd be very grateful.

Here are the ships i need done...the ones with a star next to the number are hoped for but not required:

1) Victory class Star Destroyer
2) Dreadnaught
3) Either a Golan (II or III), or a shipyard, pics of both can be provided, we need some kind of station
4*) Victory Mark 2 class Star Destroyer

If someone would like to volunteer to do the Yuuzhan Vong race, i'd really appreciate it.  The Yuuzhan Vong invaded Star Wars in the books and totally changed the series around, mostly destroying Coruscant, the Imperial Remnant's capital, the homeworlds of the Rodians, Barabels, and dozens of other species, wiping out entire worlds, destroying the Yevetha completely, and even killing CHEWBACCA and Anakin Solo (Han Solo's youngest son), so how could I possibly neglect them in this mod?

They ALL have organic textures, grayish, with some parts having black, reflective surfaces.

For the Vong I need:

1) Standard Warship (Oval shaped, organic textures, with a few red and blue tentacles) 1,620 meters, ISD sized

2) Coralskipper (a round fighter with a long nose, i can provide a picture)

2) Matalok class cruiser (long and lumpy, like a Mon Calamari cruiser, but organic textures)

3) A-vek Iiluunu fighter carrier (looks like an asteroid with tentacles, the tentacles have fighters attached) 800 meters long

4) Battlestation Analog "Wampa" codename (eight-sided space station, again organic textures)

5) Chuun M'arh frigate (Oval, shaped like a skipping stone) 440 meters

6) Kor Chokk grand cruiser (Oval, VERY long, with a few red + blue tentacles) 8,110 meters

7) Slave carrier (freighter - this is the simplest ship.  Its a sphere with organic textures, and if you want add a bridge.  The end.)

8*) Worldship (VERY big, resembles a sea star only with green scaly texture, can provide picture, 6 long arms) Death Star sized.

9*) Yammosk Clustership (command ship- its made of a large cluster of spheres with organic textures, resembling a flying grape cluster) 7,500 meters (yes, big...)

Anyone want to do these?  If anyone can do so much as one, PLEASE do so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Praxis »

Praxis

Re: Model or modeller requests...PLEASE...for Sci-fi Bashfest SFC3
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 04:36:30 am »
bumpo...

Praxis

Re: Model or modeller requests...PLEASE...for Sci-fi Bashfest SFC3
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 07:56:32 am »
I almost forgot.  I also NEED the Lancer Frigate and Interdictor cruiser.  ESPECIALLY the Interdictor.