Topic: Request High Poly Durrett Class in need of texturing and break mod  (Read 3225 times)

Bernard Guignard

Hello All
    Yesterday I used the M6 model tool and created a higher poly Durrett class by using P81's Knox class primary hull and
his Saladin Destroyer warp engine and Terradyhne's Low poly Durrett connecting dorsal. It is now in need of a texture job
would anyone be interested in this small project. If so email me and I'll be happy to send you the mod file

in case your wondering what the Durrett class looks like check this url out Fasa Durrett Class  
« Last Edit: February 06, 2003, 07:08:39 pm by Bernard Guignard »

James Formo

Re: Request High Poly Durrett Class in need of texturing and break mod
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 07:59:42 pm »
bumping it for ya

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 05:48:11 am »
Thanks James I appreciate it  

atheorhaven

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2003, 08:52:31 am »
Quote:

Hello All
    Yesterday I used the M6 model tool and created a higher poly Durrett class by using P81's Knox class primary hull and
his Saladin Destroyer warp engine and Terradyhne's Low poly Durrett connecting dorsal. It is now in need of a texture job
would anyone be interested in this small project. If so email me and I'll be happy to send you the mod file

in case your wondering what the Durrett class looks like check this url out Fasa Durrett Class  

(grin).. at this rate, I'll never see my wife and family again.. but how small is small?  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2003, 05:35:18 pm »
Hi Atheorhaven:
   Thanks for your interest.  I greatly appreciate it and hope that what I'm asking for is not too much trouble.
Basically the mod has to have texture and illumination maps made,  or modify the knox class maps for the primary hull and warp engines. Create matching texture maps for the connecting dorsal  if using existing texture maps  modify the registrys. Then there's the breakmod to be created. I don't know how much of a project this all is.  I can send you the pertinent  files and you can determine how long or how large a project it is. Since I've never done any texture work I don't know what your in for but please take time for your wife and family I'm a patient person I'm also married so I can understand where your coming from.  Let me know if your still interested and I'll send you the files

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2003, 06:03:05 am »
Bumping so people won't miss it.  

atheorhaven

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2003, 10:39:24 am »
Quote:

Hi Atheorhaven:
   Thanks for your interest.  I greatly appreciate it and hope that what I'm asking for is not too much trouble.
Basically the mod has to have texture and illumination maps made,  or modify the knox class maps for the primary hull and warp engines. Create matching texture maps for the connecting dorsal  if using existing texture maps  modify the registrys. Then there's the breakmod to be created. I don't know how much of a project this all is.  I can send you the pertinent  files and you can determine how long or how large a project it is. Since I've never done any texture work I don't know what your in for but please take time for your wife and family I'm a patient person I'm also married so I can understand where your coming from.  Let me know if your still interested and I'll send you the files

If you can send me all the existing textures you have (illumination or not) that you want me to put on it, plus the registry number that you wanted to have on the ship, and the mesh itself, I can do it for you..

Using and modifying the existing files that you have is a lot shorter process than creating textures from scratch.. and I've still got work, a life, a wife.. etc.    So if there's some preexisting textures, I should be able to get them to match and look good for you, no problem there.  

If you can send them for Thurs/Fri.. those are my next days off..

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2003, 04:48:08 pm »
Thanks Atheorhaven
            I'll get that out to you Asap.    

atheorhaven

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 03:15:03 am »
Quote:

Thanks Atheorhaven
            I'll get that out to you Asap.    

Got 'er... barely.  I think I heard rivets popping in my mailbox when I went in there tonight..

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 05:05:35 am »
I can imagine I was worried the file was too large for your hotmail account.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2003, 05:38:32 am »
Please send me a copy when it is done for the FASA to SFC Collection. I have plans to get the entire collection hosted soon.

Qa Pla!

KF

Blackmist

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2003, 05:31:39 pm »
Can you guys make sfc3 models from pictures?

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2003, 05:44:30 pm »
Quote:

Please send me a copy when it is done for the FASA to SFC Collection. I have plans to get the entire collection hosted soon.

Qa Pla!

KF  

Hi KF
   Not a problem looking forward to seeing what is complete and what has yet to be done like the Mackenzie class Frigate one of the larger fed frigates that I've seen.  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2003, 05:53:31 pm »
Quote:

Can you guys make sfc3 models from pictures?  

Hi Blackmist
    It was with numerous trys and frustration that I managed to hammer out this kitbash version of the Durrett class. No
I can't do 3d models from scratch yet. I just downloaded Gmax and I'm going to give myself some time to learn how. I was
taught Computer Drafting  but most of my experience has been in 2d schematics and amassing a collection of Star trek blueprints and gaming material.  I use Autocad Lite at home to draw Schematics it doesn't have the 3d portions attached to it.  I'm also still very new to this web thing regarding image hosting and such.