Topic: Corrected version of Lord Vader's Weapon Arc chart available  (Read 1845 times)

Captain KoraH

Corrected version of Lord Vader's Weapon Arc chart available
« on: February 08, 2003, 12:16:19 pm »
In porting over 40 ships into SFC3, I've found a few errors in Lord Vaders weapon arc chart, I have corrected the chart and if anyone wants the corrected version let me know and I'll email it to you.

Send me an email at scott2978@yahoo.com to ask for the chart so I dont have to keep checking this thread forever

Captain KoraH

Lord Vader

Re: Corrected version of Lord Vader's Weapon Arc chart available
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 02:52:25 pm »
sooo, just in mind asking, what was wrong with it?  

Dead Meat

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 04:03:52 pm »
IIRC, there was an arc that read 180_210, when it should have been 150_210, but apart from that, I don't think there was anything else wrong with it

Captain KoraH

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 11:17:21 am »
The chart I got had the 180-210 arc, plus it was missing a couple that I added to it. I'll send you a copy if you like. I'm not trying to diss your work Vader, you came out with a great tool that I only improved upon. Thanks!

Captain KoraH

Lord Vader

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 11:56:50 am »
Thanks, i was just wondering what was wrong with it. LOL this thing has been up sense November and I am just seeing what else can be wrong with the bugger now. Go ahead and send it to me brad@frost-works.com Thanks again! hehe you went through the trouble to fix it for me