Topic: To: WZ45  (Read 1066 times)

nx_adam_1701

To: WZ45
« on: September 12, 2003, 07:27:21 pm »
Hey,
I was just taking a look at my Klingon Academy book, and I suddenly realized that the two new klingon models you made were from here lol lol, i know im pretty slow, I was wondering are you planning to make the remaining fleet, battleship, and other klingon. I would love to change all the stock SFCOP models into yours, it would be fantastic, especially, the destroyer, i have been dying to get a nice klingon destroyer, let me know

thanks

adam out

WOnderful job on all the klingon, and federations ships

WickedZombie45

Re: To: WZ45
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 10:03:58 pm »
I was planning to eventually get to all of the KA/SFC designs, though a few of the uglier ones (Rom BB, Yamato) I might skip over because even the undead have standards.  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 06:16:57 pm »
LOL, Im glad to hear that, Ilike I was saying earlier, i was taking a look at the manual, and i know that you will do this ships justice

adam out

Marauth

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 06:43:56 pm »
*insert rant about the Yamato being a good design in concept but poorly realised* Sorry, couldn't be bothered to type out the same arguement again - the Yamato is not that ugly really the Missouri is much worse.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 04:21:57 am »
I agree that one is kinda oooogly, but WZ has his ways to make these models great, as he stated before he makes them in his own vision on how they should look

adam out

WickedZombie45

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 09:18:32 am »
I also consider the Missouri to be ugly but not as bad as the Yamato. I mean, why give a ship 2 hulls (with possibly 2 warp cores) other than to make a bigger bang when the Klingons punch through the plating? Somehow I doubt the ship needs that much more power. Plus the overall flatness of the design and the ungainly placement of the engines just doesn't seem like something a sane Starfleet engineer would conceive of even if they were hopped up on Romulan Ale. But, I digress, everyone has their own opinions - one man's target practice is another man's flagship...  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 10:23:54 pm »
lol indeed

adam out