Topic: New ships for SFC3  (Read 1775 times)

CaptainTombs

New ships for SFC3
« on: February 07, 2003, 12:07:29 pm »
yep the Khitomer and Highlander Class both need Texturing and converting if anyone wants to email me at ashaw83@ntlworld.com

here is a gallery of pics of what they look like (Thanks goes to mackie)

http://www.themackiestuff.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=122&thumb=1

Azel

Re: New ships for SFC3
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 09:28:08 pm »
WOW!!!
Great Job Cap!!!
Really sweet

Sorry I cannot help you with the problem though(I do not know how to convert files ...yet I have just recently been modelling is all)  

Captain KoraH

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 07:37:36 am »
Hey CaptainTombs, did you ever get someone to convert these ships to SFC3 for ya? If not then let me know and I'll do it for you.

Captain KoraH

CaptainTombs

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 09:06:33 am »
no one has asked so if you want to be the official converter just reply hehe , it would be awesome if you could convert these ships to SFC3 for me

Captain KoraH

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 10:25:49 am »
No problem. Here is what you need to do:

1. Send me the .mod files and textures.
2. Let me know where you want each hardpoint, and what type they are supposed to be (primary or heavy) and what arc.
3. Tell me if you want a specific default loadout for weapons and equipment.
4. Let me know if you want a specific value for base ship mass, weapon mass, engine mass ect.

Alternatively, you can just let me decide what to do with all this stuff. I prefer to design ships that don't unbalance the game but are a little different than the stock Taldren ships.

Anyway, let me know,

Captain KoraH

CaptainTombs

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2003, 11:29:51 am »
email me at ashaw83@ntlworld.com and i will send you the link to the 3ds files so you can start to convert
 the USS enterprise and the refit are the only ones with all textures the Ulysses is done i think but either way just email me and i will send ya the links, also for the enterprises i want the weapons to be strong, yet i want the ship to be fast (Not like the Norway as in slow ) i want it to be a fast ship like the sovereign was in FC
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 11:41:01 am by CaptainTombs »