Topic: New FASA Z1 Nova mesh finished.  (Read 3347 times)

Heavens_Eagle

Re: New FASA Z1 Nova mesh finished.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2003, 08:06:44 pm »
Well I am bumping this to keep it reasonably close to the top.  Slowly working on textures.  would probably be a little further along except that none of my requests for texture paneling suggestions has been responded to.  So I just have to figure it out the hard way.

_______  

Smiley

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 04:50:08 pm »
Hi, sorry I took so long to reply, I was moving house and without net access. I have emailed you now

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2003, 01:07:43 pm »
BUMP for news!

KF

Rod O'neal

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2003, 09:15:16 pm »
Any news on this? I could almost see it ingame  

Heavens_Eagle

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 12:08:32 am »
Unfortunately it has been on back burner.  I started a new job and it has really been taking it out of me.  Lots of hours, though finally getting to do what I spent all the tme and money going to school years ago and then again last year.

Doing watch repair.  YAY!

Anyway been working some intense hours and looks to be going to some longer hours.  Have barely taken time to turn on the computer lately.

So after a year and a half of being out of work and going to school, I am now busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

Might take a while, but it will eventually get done.  

Rod O'neal

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 12:19:41 am »
Thanks for the update. I'm happy for you that you're doing well. I'll enjoy it whenever you get the free time to finish it.