Topic: One more FASA Remora Class retexture...  (Read 2953 times)

Klingon Fanatic

One more FASA Remora Class retexture...
« on: August 30, 2003, 05:22:08 pm »
This is a rework of the 100m version I was asking for. I figured it would make a good TMP X-era Defiant style ship.

If there are no objections, I will put this up at STMODDIRECTORY and want to put it up at TheDuctTapeWonder's site within the next few days.

Currently, the Remora is FASA Trek's most modified/ktbashed/retextured Fedeation ship (USS Baker DD is 2nd).

BTW: I am holding off on a FASA to SFC update until AFTER the Andor Class and variants are released.

Qapla!

KF

Marauth

Re: One more FASA Remora Class retexture...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 06:03:38 pm »
Looks cool, I would ditch the big bussard on the front of the nacelles, just doesn't seem to fit IMO. BTW Also for your update I sent Rogue my Larson retexture but he has as of yet to post the last batch of ships I sent him, or his BCG/J/F/V

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 08:53:09 pm »
Hey thanks for the reply TVL.

Regarding the bussards, it is meant to be a spin off using tech developed for the stock FDX (P81's 2nd version) X-era Akula. As a non-canon design I also was trying to match it with Atticbat's  retexture of the stock FCV.

Qapla!

KF

Marauth

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 08:59:53 pm »
Yeah the Araxes, I still use Nigthstorm's retexture and rescaling as my FDX didn't like the way P81 made it smaller than it's components could allow it to be, I H8 5(4|_31|\|6!!!! Grr.... Anyway, it still looks cool but I don't think Starfleet would be giving experimental ships to the rentacops Nice work KF.

sandman69247

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 12:30:04 am »
Looks cool KF!

BTW, I finally decided on my next model...Wanderer class blockade runner (FASA Orion). I was browsing STSSTCS and found it and fell in love. That looks like it would be a mean little mofo.