Topic: Klingon D-16/Kl'Sarza released  (Read 1970 times)

Terradyhne

Klingon D-16/Kl'Sarza released
« on: August 30, 2003, 07:39:18 am »
i have converted this ship to SFC2 and you could download it at my HP in the Klingon shipyard  

get it here
 www.terradyhne-yards.de  

Klingon Fanatic

Re: Klingon D-16/Kl'Sarza released
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 08:01:33 am »
Thank you Terradyne! One more fine addition to the FASA to SFC collection.

Well done! Please release more of your ships soon.

Qapla!

KF

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 12:23:20 pm »
BUMP! This news should NOT be on Page 2!

KF

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 12:31:49 pm »
Thank you so very much Terradyhne  

Rhaz

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2003, 01:42:38 pm »
Yes!

Thanks a bunch Terradyhne

Rhaz

Captain KoraH

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 03:36:42 pm »
Thanks Terradyne! How'd this get to page 2 without me seeing it!?

James Formo

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2003, 04:14:21 pm »

Terradyhne, Would it be alright If I converted this for SFC3 and threw it in my SFC3 mod?  I know its TMP era, but if they have Ktinga's still, this looks even better.

Captain KoraH

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2003, 05:07:42 pm »
Ditto for me, I'd love to show this model off in my mod!

Khalee

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2003, 06:08:02 pm »
Its a tos era ship James not tmp, fought in the four years war in the Fasa univers, and was fased out a short time later as it could not be upguned very much.  In SFB it would be in the F5b maybe K slot But thats about it.  

Just thought Id throw in that little bit of trivia.

Rod O'neal

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 06:39:42 pm »
Excellent!!! Very nice looking and easy on the polies at the same time. I'd like to see a whole Klingon fleet done this well. Really, fabulous job  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 08:50:53 pm »
Quote:

Its a tos era ship James not tmp, fought in the four years war in the Fasa univers, and was fased out a short time later as it could not be upguned very much.  In SFB it would be in the F5b maybe K slot But thats about it.  

Just thought Id throw in that little bit of trivia.  

Have you actually looked at Terradyne's D-16? It looks like a SFB Mauler to me, IMHO. Two rear firing torps plus one forward IN addition to the disruptors given to it. It surely represents a MAJOR refit on the class, similar to IMHO to the Federation Loknar Class. FASA Trek had some cool ships but they also had SOME bad ideas about ships too, LOL.

Hey if CANON Trek can have 100 year old ship designs in the Dominion War, this ought to be fine for another SFC3 mod.

Best wishes.

KF

Marauth

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2003, 08:56:41 pm »
Not many people know this but the Constitution is still in service in the 24th C. - if you look closely in the wreckage of Wolf359 there's a constitution refit secondary hull badly damaged floating through space - right in front of the screen, also in another scene (and another area of the graveyard) there is a half-destroyed connie refit saucer missing the front end floating about near some other bits and bobs. These 2 sightings are obviously the studio model of the Enterprise that they built to film the self-destruct sequence in STIII.

Speaking of which I've got some pretty neat damage textures I've been working on for the connie refit - would anyone be able to modify Wz's constitution saucer to be blown up and with bits of girders sticking out the opening?

Terradyhne

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2003, 02:29:15 am »
Quote:

Terradyhne, Would it be alright If I converted this for SFC3 and threw it in my SFC3 mod?  I know its TMP era, but if they have Ktinga's still, this looks even better.

you have my permission vor conversion and using it in your mod and all other that want to use it n a mod could use it, for that it is released to the public  

starforce2

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2003, 04:03:16 am »
Quote:

Quote:

you have my permission vor conversion and using it in your mod and all other that want to use it n a mod could use it, for that it is released to the public    

I'm planning on throwing this and some little feddie of yours in BC. How long do ya want the D-16? Bout 50m over a Ktinga? I don't know if I will mod the klingon, but I'll convert it so someone else can.

Rod O'neal

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2003, 09:09:37 am »
Any chance that you might convert the rest of your models for SFC? Please  

Captain KoraH

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 10:29:55 am »
Thanks TD!