Topic: Who can make an accurate TOS Constellation.. Guide pics enclosed...  (Read 894 times)

Pestalence

I'm looking for an accurate model based on the Doomsday Machine Episode.. Here are some pics that I have found online for anyone to use as a guide.. Poly cound doesn't matter.. the more detailed the better... including the bent secondary hull and the twisted warp nacell pylon as seen in the bottom pic...

Thanks in advance

P.S. If anyone could make improvements to a TOS Enterprise Model in High Res, it would be much appreciated. The one i have now is from Gost Dock 13, the newest version of it. however, i would like to be able to zoom in and see the hull plating on her... same on the Constellation i am requesting above....

Thanks again...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Pestalence »

Captain Ron

Re: Who can make an accurate TOS Constellation.. Guide pics enclosed...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 02:51:14 am »
There is one out there already

Damaged CA

atheorhaven

Re: Who can make an accurate TOS Constellation.. Guide pics enclosed...
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 04:11:49 am »
Thanks for mentioning mine and Schtupp's..  I actually did use these pics as well to try and get the placement of the overall damage correct, plus the bending of the secondary hull/nacelles as close as I could to these shots.  The missing pieces from the saucer would've required some additional polies, so I just went straight textures instead of having triangular and pointy damaged areas.