Topic: Question for Mr. Mackie!  (Read 1090 times)

Hig Hurtenflurst

Question for Mr. Mackie!
« on: August 28, 2003, 02:03:19 pm »
Just wondering if you had any plans to convert some of your most excellent designs (Davids, Rosa, Yorktown, etc) to BC format?

Is it heresy to talk about BC here?

Shall I be burned?

Ah well.......  A chance I will willingly take to be able to play with these incredible ships in ANY format.

Klingon Fanatic

Re: Question for Mr. Mackie!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 02:22:22 pm »
Hig! You live! Awesome to read a post by you, LOL. How can I get your FASA and ship retextures???

Qapla!

KF

starforce2

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 03:44:06 pm »
Quote:

Just wondering if you had any plans to convert some of your most excellent designs (Davids, Rosa, Yorktown, etc) to BC format?

Is it heresy to talk about BC here?

Shall I be burned?

Ah well.......  A chance I will willingly take to be able to play with these incredible ships in ANY format.

They already are converted. I might pop in the spades along with my next couple ships. Maybe a belmont too. Some need minor texture work.

Also, U retextured a north hampton and possibly the andor. CAn you get those to me?

starforce2

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 05:33:34 pm »
http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~bridgecommander/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11148&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~bridgecommander/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11131&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Missing his the hellbender and galahad ships. I haven't posted the test shots of those yet, and I dunno where I put mackies nova bashes so those aren't there either.

Hig Hurtenflurst

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 09:56:20 pm »
Ohhhhhh  MOST excellent!  I cain't hardly wait....   Any idea how long before they're ready to go?

Oh well, lotsa work involved I'm sure, take your time and do it right!

Sure appreciate your efforts, I love these ships in SFC, can't wait to blow 'em up real goooood in BC!!

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Hig Hurtenflurst »

starforce2

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 10:33:49 pm »
That depends. A couple have mapping issues and others have minor texture issues. That Those are mainly with ships using excelcior textures. However, depending on the ship, some may be out sometime soon. I still have some tmp I must do for someone and I haven't been getting them done. Ofcourse, the weather has been just too nice to be sitting downstairs on the puter.

Mackie

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 11:49:19 pm »
well it seems its been replied already