Topic: Who thinks Janus and Paladin at SFC3.net are dicks? *DELETED* *DELETED*  (Read 12118 times)

Turling

Re: Who thinks Janus and Paladin at SFC3.net are dicks? *DELETED* *DELETED*
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2003, 03:27:34 am »
Okay, I just read the linked-to thread, and I have no idea why anybody got banned over it.  The whole thing seems a little odd.  I mean, I guess they have the right to be as iron-handed as they like over there, but what's the point?  It would be one thing if somebody ranted and complained EVERY TIME THEY CAME TO A FORUM, but hell, everybody has a little rant now and then.

Seems silly to me.  

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2003, 03:51:00 am »
Quote:

Okay, I just read the linked-to thread, and I have no idea why anybody got banned over it.  The whole thing seems a little odd.  I mean, I guess they have the right to be as iron-handed as they like over there, but what's the point?  It would be one thing if somebody ranted and complained EVERY TIME THEY CAME TO A FORUM, but hell, everybody has a little rant now and then.

Seems silly to me.  

Agreed. However the fact that they reinstated and then deleted all those OT threads etc. says to me that they want to make things right and clean the slate. Put this crap behind us. Atra had already gained his victory and we helped bring that about
 So lets give the same consideration to SFC3.NET. Right? I mean it really seems obvious to me. Thats why Atra should not have posted this thread. I see that he deleted his original #1 post here so I think thats cool kinda lol.

Realize that I wouldnt be quite so adamant about this if I didnt hold Atrahasis in such high regard, but that of course doesnt make this less wrong. I just hope Atra doesnt hate me after this,  but man  etc.etc.etc.etc blah blah blah LOL

Turling

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2003, 04:11:29 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Seems silly to me.  

Agreed. However the fact that they reinstated and then deleted all those OT threads etc. says to me that they want to make things right and clean the slate.

Well, maybe.  I guess that my first impulse when reading about this deal was to think that the whole thing is a little Orwellian, you're probably right.  I have almost no time spent on the SFC3.net boards, so I wouldn't really know.

Quote:

Realize that I wouldnt be quite so adamant about this if I didnt hold Atrahasis in such high regard, but that of course doesnt make this less wrong. I just hope Atra doesnt hate me after this,  but man  etc.etc.etc.etc blah blah blah LOL  

Heh.  Actually, that "blah blah blah" makes sense.  Models, people!  Crank 'em out!  And again, the great thing about me demanding more models NOW is that I don't really know how to model yet, so I'm demanding more work of everybody but me! Great, isn't it?    

jimkirk

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2003, 03:30:30 pm »
LOL WHat's up with you all guys. Yes I can see The dark times has came onto us  

TheSkinMan

Re: @!#@$#$%@
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2003, 04:50:52 pm »

Quote:

You get hate mail? I wonder why? Aren't you college-educated so you're above being hated?  

No im only above having hate wars on forums or trying to get attention from Moderator,Are you not geting attention at home?  Well i got better things to do with my times, maybe you shou8ld "TRY" and making some models, and then you would be spending less time talking [censored] and trying to piss people off to get attention.
Or is this the only way you can get your attention now?  WOOHOOO you made a nother post about NOTHING!!

Lets all give Atrahasis some ATTENTION, and maybe he will stop doing dum [censored] like this.And maybe you should try the college thing, mite help with your need for attention problem, always helps people GRow UP!!

"Thair can be only one.... Must be true what thay say, May the best MAN win"
------Memember of the i don't flame for ATTENTION of moders.....------  

Atrahasis

Re: @!#@$#$%@
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2003, 05:15:41 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

You get hate mail? I wonder why? Aren't you college-educated so you're above being hated?  

No im only above having hate wars on forums or trying to get attention from Moderator,Are you not geting attention at home?  Well i got better things to do with my times, maybe you shou8ld "TRY" and making some models, and then you would be spending less time talking [censored] and trying to piss people off to get attention.
Or is this the only way you can get your attention now?  WOOHOOO you made a nother post about NOTHING!!

Lets all give Atrahasis some ATTENTION, and maybe he will stop doing dum [censored] like this.And maybe you should try the college thing, mite help with your need for attention problem, always helps people GRow UP!!

Hey Skinman, you're awesome, you college-educated boy! I can see why you think yourself so much better than my bud LB for instance. But you know what? I TEACH COLLEGE.  

And don't you go telling me to "make models", why don't you follow your own advice?

TheSkinMan

Clown COLLEGE ???
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2003, 05:38:51 pm »

Atrahasis

Re: Clown COLLEGE ???
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2003, 05:46:00 pm »
Hey, maybe I've seen you there and given you an "F" !

By the way, no one was talking [censored] about other people here until YOU stuck your nose in here. Maybe this thread should be called "Who thinks Skinman thinks he's better than everyone else?" Yeah, because he went to college and all! LOL

TheSkinMan

..... LOL
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2003, 06:13:17 pm »

Atrahasis

Re: ..... LOL
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2003, 06:19:14 pm »
Hey Skinman, ever stop and think that even though you think you're so much better than anyone else, that in God's eyes you're nothing but a shallow wanker?

TheSkinMan

:)
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2003, 06:34:38 pm »
No i never said i was better then any one infact LB said he was, i just put the point up that i had ben to school for 3D CGI and that i did not think it was right to say his low poly work was better then any modelers hear, People jjustt dont do that hear.
And i did not say go make models i said maybe if you started modeling agen it would take  up more of your time and then people on the forums would not have to deal with the Atrahasis need for flaming and ATTENTION probs , and we could have peace.
 I can name some people hear that i think are better then  me at low poly Trek models. But i dont like to bring people into forum flame wars, i will spare them having to deal with your posts.
 What it all comes down to is i realy don't care what any one thinks, i let my models and textures speek for me. And now that i am ------Memember of the i don't flame for ATTENTION of moders.....------
I will not be replying to or feeding your flaming ego posts, i will be the better MAN hear and end this ATTENTION  trip you got going with me , good day!

Atrahasis

Re: :)
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2003, 06:48:09 pm »
Hey Skin, I come here not to get attention but because this is where all my buds are...you know...friends? The buds I made since before you even showed up. Maybe if you didn't think you were so much better than everyone else you'd have some friends.

Did you not make friends in college or was that by correspondence or something?

Darkness1

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2003, 07:48:36 pm »
could one of you guys please make me a space shuttle Columbia for SFC3?

L_B

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2003, 08:39:59 pm »
Quote:

No i never said i was better then any one infact LB said he was, i just put the point up that i had ben to school for 3D CGI and that i did not think it was right to say his low poly work was better then any modelers hear, People jjustt dont do that hear.
And i did not say go make models i said maybe if you started modeling agen it would take  up more of your time and then people on the forums would not have to deal with the Atrahasis need for flaming and ATTENTION probs , and we could have peace.
 I can name some people hear that i think are better then  me at low poly Trek models. But i dont like to bring people into forum flame wars, i will spare them having to deal with your posts.
 What it all comes down to is i realy don't care what any one thinks, i let my models and textures speek for me. And now that i am ------Memember of the i don't flame for ATTENTION of moders.....------
I will not be replying to or feeding your flaming ego posts, i will be the better MAN hear and end this ATTENTION  trip you got going with me , good day!  

C'mon, now. I never said I was better than everyone else. You say that you dont bring other people into these things, but what did you just do? you brought me into it. WHY?

Arcath

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2003, 01:54:29 am »
Yes.....can someone please make a columbia shuttle?

Arcath  

Admiral Ross

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2003, 08:54:52 am »
]ok... all of you SHUT THE [censored] UP! and let it lay! nobody gets the last word in as of now so just shut it!!

I dont want to see anyt more flame bait below my post! so dont post one! ok?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 08:55:50 am by Admiral Ross »