Topic: I'm tired of waiting--anyone have a copy of the Public Beta that got pulled?  (Read 1752 times)

DarkMaster

If anyone has a copy of the Public Beta that got pulled I'd appreciate it if they could either email it to me, or if it's too big to email if you could put it in your Shared Files and I'll grab it off Kazaa.

I'm tired of waiting on this--I'd rather have to uninstall/reinstall when the patch comes out for real then not be able to play at all singleplayer--and I can't progress any further in the singleplayer campaign right now until I get hold of a patch.

MarianoDT

I can share it to you, but not before tomorrow. If you can wait that much   because i donīt have it right now.

DarkMaster

I'm tired of waiting--anyone have a copy of the Public Beta that got pulled?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 05:06:00 pm »
If anyone has a copy of the Public Beta that got pulled I'd appreciate it if they could either email it to me, or if it's too big to email if you could put it in your Shared Files and I'll grab it off Kazaa.

I'm tired of waiting on this--I'd rather have to uninstall/reinstall when the patch comes out for real then not be able to play at all singleplayer--and I can't progress any further in the singleplayer campaign right now until I get hold of a patch.

MarianoDT

I can share it to you, but not before tomorrow. If you can wait that much   because i donīt have it right now.