Topic: Guess who's back in the model making house.  (Read 1238 times)

Ducttapewonder

Guess who's back in the model making house.
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:00:41 pm »
Well........That sucked

Been away far too long.

Anyways It all happened like this........
One day I was walking down the street minding my own business, when all of a sudden these two guys in a white van pulled up beside me. The guy in the passenger seat told me they were looking for their lost puppy and wanted to know if I would help them find it. Sensing nothing suspicious or abnormal about the situation, I climbed inside. After a few minutes they offered me some candy, which i graciously accepted. After a few minutes, I started to get drowsy and fell asleep. When I awoke I was chained to a basement wall along with 30 or so skelletons of victims before me. I was really angry that those guys lied to me, so I managed to reach the plasma torch that I always keep in my pocket for situations like this and cut myself free. When I made my way upstairs they were having a good laugh about my misfortune, so I stared them right in the eyes.........and made them feel really uncomfortable......and nervous. In trying to find my way home I ended up in Mexico and was arrested by the federoles for pre-meditated littering. They sentenced me to 50 years of hard labor. And boy was it hard labor. I had to work in one of the famous donkey shows. When I tried to explain I was not a donkey, they simply told me I looked and talked like an ass.7 weeks into the gig, I was able to escape by smoking some of the blue desert alfalfa that they fed to all the mules in the show. As you all know, when smoked, alfalfa is a powerful psychoactive substance that will take you to the spirit world where no mortal man can see you. During my state of invisibility, I simply walked out through the front door and straight across the border...............................................................................

Ok...........So I really just had to pay a bunch of bills, got myself broke and lost internet service

But atleast it sounded good

Glad to be back........expect some new retexes soon.  

Marauth

Re: Guess who's back in the model making house.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 09:27:05 pm »
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, those plasma torches sure are handy aren't they? j/k Seriously glad to have you back dude, any chance we might see that TOS Akula you were working on with Schtupp?

Ducttapewonder

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 10:35:13 pm »
Thanx Lestat.

I havent heard from Schtupp for a long time. Last I knew, I sent him the kitbash I did, for him to do a few finishing touches on. Never heard back from him. Your guess is as good as mine.  

Kaenyne

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 07:57:36 am »
Hey Ducttapewonder!

Nice to see you back in action!  Love your site, love your ships!

Matter of fact, it was your site and Staryards that really got me collecting. Seeing all your Constution variants for the first time were like hitting the lottery!  

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 03:36:07 pm »
Welcome back old friend! Missed our chats alot!

Semper Fi, Carry On!

Reverend

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 04:19:54 pm »
Indeed, good to see you... sorry, no washed up goth jokes here, just a friendly hello tp a real person.  

Rhaz

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 09:37:59 pm »
welcome back!

Azel

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 09:39:01 pm »
Welcome Home