Topic: Diplomatic Message to Klinzai  (Read 4875 times)

J'inn

Diplomatic Message to Klinzai
« on: February 02, 2003, 03:39:00 pm »
To:   The Imperial Klingon High Counsel  

From:  J'inn, Miraki  Minister of Information, Member of the Kzinti House of Lords,  President of the Miraki Hedonists Society

Exhaulted Warriors:

First off.  I was not quite sure where to send this.  Klinzai or Qo'Nos.  It seems the High Counsel moves about a lot.  Being a stockholder in Klingon Imperial Express Van LInes I wish to thank you for the business.  So if you are now at Qo'Nos please forward this note.

So, I hear tell that Dogmatix has stepped down as Chancellor.   Odd, I thought that the only step down from that post was directly into a six foot deep hole.  Ah, well,  I guess you guys are getting a little more civilized.  Tsk, must be all that buddy buddy stuff with the Federation.

On the other hand I have heard romours that Admiral Gow may have seized the Chancellorship.  Is this correct?  I must admit the Miraki people have mixed feelings about this.  While it is certain to be great news for the Miraki Acme Drone and Kzinti Armory Tech. Inc.  (MADKAT) we do have our concerns.

Why not too long ago we intercepted a tome authored by the good Admiral. I find a book entitled "101 uses for a dead KAT"  to be a little offputting.   The fact that it was scrawled in crayon (blood red BTW) was just plain creepy.

So please, say it ain't so High Counsel.    Last thing we need is an old, crabby, in need of more fiber, war monger in charge of the Klingon Empire.

So . . . .  who is the new boss?

Cordially,

J'inn

P.S.   Take my advice.  Kill Dogmatix.  Worst thing possible is to let a head of state become a former head of state.  They just cause trouble.  Don't believe me?  Take a good look at G'Warlock.  I rest my case.  Or even better,  send Dogmatix to M'Raa.  People would come from all over the quadrant for a chance to kill him.  Oooooo, I could make a fortune auctioning him off to the highest bidder.

Teck

Re: Diplomatic Message to Klinzai
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 05:59:36 pm »
*sitting professional at his desk behind a very large banner which reads:  ALL HAIL GOW!

"hmmmm, so the mighty J'inn has purchased a significant share of stock into Klingon Imperial Express Van LInes, finally he must have realized his own ineptitude in piloting a ship himself, and now must be shuttled around"

Teck chuckles to himself as he remembers an old earth movie:  Driving Miss Daisy, amuzingly thinking of the appropriate transfer to be made.

"COMPUTER!  Sell all of my shares of Klingon Imperial Express Van LInes...."

"Put the remaning assests into....Disruptors Inc."

MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA

ChrsLWlstr

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 06:20:43 pm »
Holy [censored]!  Gow is the Chancellor?  This is outstanding news!  

Laflin

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 07:00:10 pm »
Apparently it is true - Federation reports indicate an inordinate amount of Geritol has been hijacked from Fed colonies...  

Remiak

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 07:31:33 pm »
Now that this information is finally public knowledge...(about time)...we can cogradulate the new Chancellor.
Well done Gow.  

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 08:55:42 pm »
Well...it is if your a Klinkaziod lackie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by SSCF Hooch »

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 08:57:42 pm »
Romulans are such suck ups!    

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 09:00:18 pm »
Lovely, I was waiting for that shipment...of course you know this means war! Now that's a campaign name "Attack of the crabby old farts" AOTCOF...

Hooch

KDS-KYTARH

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 08:54:39 am »
I firmly deny that Remiak has reported that Gow is the new Chancellor.

Damn maybe i am hanging around with the Romulans too much.

KDS-KYTARH

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 09:01:38 am »
Besides, Gow can't be chancellor. If he was the SFC2 Admin building would have been reduced to a smoking pile of slag by a fleet of C7s by now.

Whats that Comms? New orders coming in from Qo' noS? Hmmmmmmmm.  

gornrule

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2003, 08:00:03 pm »
  J'inn,

I think we need to have an intervention for you.  Your excessive use of catnip is spiralling out of control.  And you call me crazy.  (Insert obtuse pseudo-sexual cat/gerbil reference here).  Dogmatix will be fine wherever he goes.  He'll be just as dead when I'm done with him.  As for Gow taking over, good news indeed.  I have some scores that shall soon be settled.  <looks to left>  No, you tell him.  <looks to right>  Shut up! I'm talking! <looks to left>  Where's my ABBA cd?  Did you take it?  <looks to right> Theiving J'inn takes my precious!    .............  my head hurts.

Gwarlock

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2003, 10:04:49 pm »
Wow, J'inn...seem to have a few too many fantasies that involve me being dead...heheh.

As for Gow being the new Chancellor...

MAAAAAYBE he is....and MAAAAAAAAAYBE he isn't.....

We'll never tell....until it suits us, of course...heheh.

Karnak

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2003, 12:31:17 pm »
Now, that's not fair.  

J'inn told me I would be the new Klingon Chancellor.  It says it right here in retainer agreement he made me sign when I hired him to be my legal represenation in the great Klingon Master of the Universe Batleth Smack-Down.

Never, sign and pay up-front...  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »