Topic: Dominion War MOD Questions???  (Read 1093 times)

rmahannah

Dominion War MOD Questions???
« on: July 01, 2003, 08:28:57 am »
I downloaded all 3 MODS and the patch.  I installed them in order on a new beta patch version of SFC3.  The background music is gone now.  Is that part of the MOD or did something go wrong with the install?  Also, I noticed the shield graphics are gone too.  Is that part of the MOD??  Frankly, I think it looks better without them, but I was just wondering... Otherwise, thank you so much for a terrific addition to the game!!!!  Thanks!!!    

The_Pelican

Re: Dominion War MOD Questions???
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 12:30:06 pm »
The background music is not "gone", you just have to turn the volume up again.. something I forgot to do, I always play without the music, and seeing as you've got my sfc.ini file (minus my username & password), you got my settings.

The removal of the Shield Circles was indeed deliberate to improve the look of the game, you can easily restore them by running "Shield_Graphics.bat" in the SFC3 directory. The choice is yours.

V4.0 is virtually done, the server players are using a near complete version, a finalised version will be on sfc3files.com by the end of this week.

rmahannah

Dominion War MOD Questions???
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 08:28:57 am »
I downloaded all 3 MODS and the patch.  I installed them in order on a new beta patch version of SFC3.  The background music is gone now.  Is that part of the MOD or did something go wrong with the install?  Also, I noticed the shield graphics are gone too.  Is that part of the MOD??  Frankly, I think it looks better without them, but I was just wondering... Otherwise, thank you so much for a terrific addition to the game!!!!  Thanks!!!    

The_Pelican

Re: Dominion War MOD Questions???
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 12:30:06 pm »
The background music is not "gone", you just have to turn the volume up again.. something I forgot to do, I always play without the music, and seeing as you've got my sfc.ini file (minus my username & password), you got my settings.

The removal of the Shield Circles was indeed deliberate to improve the look of the game, you can easily restore them by running "Shield_Graphics.bat" in the SFC3 directory. The choice is yours.

V4.0 is virtually done, the server players are using a near complete version, a finalised version will be on sfc3files.com by the end of this week.