Topic: SFC2 Klingons - Please report to SFC2.NET Klingon Forum  (Read 19844 times)

KBF-Dogmatix

SFC2 Klingons - Please report to SFC2.NET Klingon Forum
« on: January 31, 2003, 10:37:33 am »
Brother Warriors:

We will be embarking on a new chapter in the storied history of our Empire.  Vacancies exist in our leadership positions and, as has been our custom, we wish to open the floor (and the positions) to any worthy Klingon Warrior who may wish to "seize power" or has something to say in regards to the next regime.

As many of you are aware, I have stepped down as Chancellor of the Empire and as SFC2.NET Klingon RM.  It is my intention to no longer serve as an RM for any race on any server.  Our Brotherhood of Warriors has always found it of great benefit to have a clearly defined, strong central leadership and this is an effort to continue that tradition.  I have been asked and have agreed to oversee this process.

So, if you are a Klingon Warrior and you would like to take part in the process (or even just watch the bloodshed from the sidelines), please visit the Klingon Forum at the  SFC2.NET Forum Community .  If you're a new user to this forum community, please request access to the "Klingons" usergroup after you have registered and have been validated for access to the forum community.

I look forward to seeing  you all there.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 11:36:55 am by KBF-Dogmatix »

Laflin

Re: SFC2 Klingons - Please report to SFC2.NET Klingon Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 10:56:13 am »
WooHoo - I am sooo there!  

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 11:38:08 am »
Don't bust up your nose too badly running headlong into that locked door to the Great Hall, Laflin.

Laflin

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 12:17:20 pm »
We'll see, Doogy...BTW my stars have begun to fall - some1 don't like me and I can guess who they is - screw em all! :P  

Mog

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 12:22:45 pm »
Doogy lol.

Just gave you a 5 my friend

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 01:30:06 pm »
In the interest of galactic peace the UFP would like to choose your next leader. Since there is no <snicker> warrior amoungst you that could hold Dogmatix wine cup we think all the bloodshed involved in your "process" would be a waste of life and effort.

We suggest Minister J'inn of the Kinzi would be most suited for your little club. He is honest, loyal, truthful, helpful, curtious, kind, and all that. He would certainly build up your lagging economy and refocus your efforts toward more useful concerns, rather than war.

Barring that, I should like to come and observe this "change" government to better understand the Klingon mind. (if such a thing exsists)

Yours

Hooch  

jrstandfast

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 04:03:40 pm »
It may interest you that my House is seizing control of the Empire.   As we speak my followers are either slaughtering or kidnapping the families of those "open-minded" traitors who would continue this useless dialog with Federation Imperialists and thier slavering lackeys in other races.

If I come to power look to see Klingon repudiation of this heresy called detante.  PAH!!  

Rules of War... I spit at them.

We will use any and all methods of open warfare.  We will use your technology against you.  We will threaten, subvert and destroy your allies in turn.   Nuetral Zone?  No More..... there are but two zones.  The Zone of Klingon Imperial Control and the Zone of those Who Will Die.

To not fire on the so-called Federation Hospital ships is distastful and foolish.  The argument that they also treat Klingon wounded is blasphemy and dishonor.... they do so to deny our Warriors entrance to Sto Vo Kor.

Science Vessels...... Trade Vessels..... Relief Vessels...... all of these will be rightly considered vessels of war.. as the Federation conducts warfare by all means and seeks to degrade our warrior culture by introducing "goods", "lifestyle" and other corruptions to our empire.   Relief Vessels will be prosecuted to the extreme... they negate the natural selection that has made us strong.

Embassys will be closed and all Terran and Federation lackeys expelled from the Empire.   "Negotiations" are not needed, there is but one type of unconditional surrender and that is the only term we will discuss..... over your smoking hulls.

There are certain among you who have earned a clean death.  Lists will go out to my commanders and those of you deserving will be allowed honorable death by combat.  Others will be put to work furthering the needs of our Empire until such time as thier pathetic lives expire on the slag heaps of our mines and foundrys.  The small children of some of the very few deserving among you shall be taken and raised as Klingon...  to rule over the bulk of your descendants who will be thralls to the Mighty Klingon Empire.

Others, such as the Criminal Laflin, will be buried up to their necks in the public squares with passers by invited to slowly saw on them with VERY dull old rusted Batleths.

I hope this clears up any questions you may have had.  If you need furthur clarification log into GowsRiegnofTerror@Quonos.Inquisition.Org

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by jrstandfast »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 04:07:24 pm »
Well....at least that trasition of power was a lot smoother than the last US presidential election.

ChrsLWlstr

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 04:18:54 pm »
Where did I park my D7WK?  

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2003, 04:40:20 pm »
Quote:

It may interest you that my House is seizing control of the Empire.   As we speak my followers are either slaughtering or kidnapping the families of those "open-minded" traitors who would continue this useless dialog with Federation Imperialists and thier slavering lackeys in other races.

If I come to power look to see Klingon repudiation of this heresy called detante.  PAH!!  

Rules of War... I spit at them.

We will use any and all methods of open warfare.  We will use your technology against you.  We will threaten, subvert and destroy your allies in turn.   Nuetral Zone?  No More..... there are but two zones.  The Zone of Klingon Imperial Control and the Zone of those Who Will Die.

To not fire on the so-called Federation Hospital ships is distastful and foolish.  The argument that they also treat Klingon wounded is blasphemy and dishonor.... they do so to deny our Warriors entrance to Sto Vo Kor.

Science Vessels...... Trade Vessels..... Relief Vessels...... all of these will be rightly considered vessels of war.. as the Federation conducts warfare by all means and seeks to degrade our warrior culture by introducing "goods", "lifestyle" and other corruptions to our empire.   Relief Vessels will be prosecuted to the extreme... they negate the natural selection that has made us strong.

Embassys will be closed and all Terran and Federation lackeys expelled from the Empire.   "Negotiations" are not needed, there is but one type of unconditional surrender and that is the only term we will discuss..... over your smoking hulls.

There are certain among you who have earned a clean death.  Lists will go out to my commanders and those of you deserving will be allowed honorable death by combat.  Others will be put to work furthering the needs of our Empire until such time as thier pathetic lives expire on the slag heaps of our mines and foundrys.  The small children of some of the very few deserving among you shall be taken and raised as Klingon...  to rule over the bulk of your descendants who will be thralls to the Mighty Klingon Empire.

Others, such as the Criminal Laflin, will be buried up to their necks in the public squares with passers by invited to slowly saw on them with VERY dull old rusted Batleths.

I hope this clears up any questions you may have had.  If you need furthur clarification log into GowsRiegnofTerror@Quonos.Inquisition.Org

Thank you for your time.  

*GULP*  It has begun...

Gow, of the House of Gow for Chancellor?  

Hmm....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by KBF-Dogmatix »

Agave

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 04:50:00 pm »
I hearby claim the right of appropriation for the Gorn Confederation.   I shall take the title of Klingon Chancellor and rule with an iron claw.   The rights of all Klingon warriors will be equal to all Gorn warriors.    Together we shall rule the universe!!

Quap'la ya Bruces!!

Agave Azul
(transalation - Gorn with visions of Grandeur)

House of Azul

« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 04:52:02 pm by Agave »

jrstandfast

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2003, 04:51:02 pm »
It has come to my attention that one of my opponents has accused me of being a "Madman" who would " pave the streets of Klinzai with the bodies of innocent people".

How silly.  It would be wasteful to pave streets with bodies when the Empire needs fertilizer and our slave worlds need protein.  A few heads on lightposts will suffice.

One other thing... as I informed the late Gorn Ambassador during his boiling oil bath.... I don't speak to Luggage.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by jrstandfast »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2003, 04:52:05 pm »
Hope you klingons are cool with the new dress code.

Hondo_8

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 05:16:50 pm »
Bah yah words are nothing but hot air! The federation will continue to onslaught your worlds with K-Marts having Martha Stewert blue light specials, and Taco bells giving your so called mighty warrors indesgetion. If you succed to lead the Klingons, your finest moment will be passing legislation increasing the need for more handicaped parking spaces after your captains meet the Blue Horde. All who would support any sort of Klingon Government will meet the well manicured finger of the Federation.

"Captain we have your apllication to the Klingon academy ready to mail, if Gow succedes and the Federation denyies your request to keep you behind the lines" Hondo turns from the mirror done giving his speach to him self and grins. "make sure you add to that I have certain meds I need to take on the hour and stress my need for Slave Girls...."  

Agave

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2003, 05:37:14 pm »
Quote:

Bah yah words are nothing but hot air! ...All who would support any sort of Klingon Government will meet the well manicured finger of the Federation.  

The manicured finger of the Federation, huh?  I guess that would look something like this then, wouldn't it?

Damn, must be like looking in the mirror.    Monkeyboy.

Oh, here is another finger for ya.   Service with a SMILE!!

----------------------------------

Now, back to this succesion thing and the serious contenders.

Agave Azul
House of Azul
Gorn contender for Klingon succesion

Karnak

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2003, 05:42:34 pm »
Chuut shot my frog.

I guess that means I won't be available to rule your empire with deadly tactical prowess (ie. make a bee-line for Earth).

Sorry.  

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2003, 07:28:38 pm »
Quote:

Just remember ridgehead, you made the rules...I only hope you die well by them...

"Number One bring us to war status, Helm lay in course for Klingon home world, Comm, send war codes to the fleet"

Officer Commanding
SSCF Rider in White 2310 A  

CW-Frankk

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2003, 07:57:05 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Just remember ridgehead, you made the rules...I only hope you die well by them...

"Number One bring us to war status, Helm lay in course for Klingon home world, Comm, send war codes to the fleet"

Officer Commanding

hehehehe, remember Turkey shot, anyway this is a call to Klingon Warriors, No Klingons, Out    
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 08:18:35 pm by CW-Frankk »

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2003, 09:03:20 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Officer Commanding

hehehehe, remember Turkey shot, anyway this is a call to Klingon Warriors, No Klingons, Out    

Why yes I do, I killed many a human Coalition ship in that server. I was nailed once by Scipio and a wing he had. I figure a record of 11and 1 is a fair count. I look forward to adding your ship's bell to my collection.

Hooch

warsears

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2003, 10:35:27 pm »
Hooch I belive you are forgeting one .