Topic: anyone seen Kerchan model? Klingon Fanatic? Anduril?  (Read 2182 times)

Reverend

anyone seen Kerchan model? Klingon Fanatic? Anduril?
« on: June 06, 2003, 03:26:22 pm »
I was wondering if Klingon Fanatic or Anduril has a working or playable Kerchan model laying around... I cannot seem to convert that mesh into a workable model- it'd be too large, just like Wicked Zombie said.  

Klingon Fanatic

Re: anyone seen Kerchan model? Klingon Fanatic? Anduril?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 05:33:08 pm »
The Romulan Kerchan, version 1, was once at: http://home.new.rr.com/hagens/ Anduril's site.  I don't think the d/l link was put back up. Anduril did a RCA based on this design also (I don't have that)

I have a working copy of the Kerchan zipped its 846k. E-mail me if you REALLYwant it.

I'd wait though as version two is probably going to be converted and be awesome when its released.

KF

Reverend

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 07:23:28 pm »
Well, I can't help myself- I will facilitate version 2 when its released- but for now, yippiee!
I keep wondering about that Romulan Battleship there next to the Kerchan at SciFi Meshes... ah well... thank you!  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 07:27:38 pm »
Check your Hotmail account Reverend and please forward my e-mail to anybody else looking for it.

KF

SPQR Renegade001

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 12:30:59 pm »
Quote:

Check your Hotmail account Reverend and please forward my e-mail to anybody else looking for it.
KF  

That offer still good KF?

BTW thanks for the B'rel skin.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 04:06:17 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

KF  

That offer still good KF?

BTW thanks for the B'rel skin.  

SPQR,

The textures should fit perfectly on Skinman's Federation version of the B' rel. The Mod files should be 100% identical but I needed to cut the file size down to send it via hotmail.

Check your e-mail and please pass it on to anybody else looking for the Kerchan. I sent it twice because my 5 yr-old messed up my e-mail when I stepped away from the PC for a moment...

Qapla!

KF

SPQR Renegade001

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 06:45:32 pm »
Hmmm. Nada in the mailbox tonight :/  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 09:19:14 pm »
Quote:

Hmmm. Nada in the mailbox tonight :/  

I sent it here: spqr_renegade001@starfleetcomms.com if that is not a good place, e-mail me at klingonfanatic@hotmail.com

KF

Kaenyne

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 11:46:39 am »
I'd like a Kerchan if it's still up for grabs...

And "thank you" to whomever sends one my way: furkindred@yahoo.ca

Reverend

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 12:15:56 am »
Ah, I still have a Ketchekan... a revamp of the Kerchan, unknown artist... want that one?  

Kaenyne

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 08:10:34 am »
Reverend:

Yes, I would like a Ketchekan please.

And to Klingon Fanatic:  Thank you VERY much for the Kerchan. She's really cool looking!  I haven't played her yet but will try to find some time later this week. Gonna put her next to WickedZombie's Demonhawk I think...

Kaenyne

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2004, 08:05:37 am »
Bump

Arcanum

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2004, 03:07:51 pm »
I have both of these

the enre: STAR TREK (THE ORIGINAL SERIES)
Era: TNG   
Nationality: Romulan
Type: Heavy Cruiser Kectcheken

***Credits***
Designed By Rick "Hobbes" Snider.

and the

Genre: STAR TREK (THE ORIGINAL SERIES)
Era: TNG   
Nationality: Romulan
Type: Dreadnought Kerchan

***Credits***
Designed By Rick "Hobbes" Snider.

if you need them. I have also rescaled them to size more intune with ships in SFC:OP ..  so either the orginals or the resized i have.

Now just to be sure, I it ok to offer them as rescaled? I have made NO OTHER change to the models other than to the size, and I have to no wish to offend anyone that makes these models for us.

thx

Arcanum

Kaenyne

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2004, 03:13:16 pm »
Hmm...when you say rescaled, do you mean the original sizes are too big or too small?
BTW: Have you ever heard of a Romulan called the Cakeda?
And THANK YOU for offering them!!  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Kaenyne »

Arcanum

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 03:34:59 pm »
I found that both ships were far to large . .  so I used the stock K-D7 and F-CC models as "constants" I scaled them to a size I felt was more appropriate the Ketch is now scaled nicely to heavy cruiser/battlecruiser (infact I added her to my shiplist as an Imperial Hawk{and advanced subclass of the Fire Hawk series}).  The Kerchan is scaled as a BB infact I use it as the model for the King Condor . .  sorta looks proto tng warbirdish. Why I rescaled? the orginals are HUGE and boy do I mean HUGE the kerchan in orginal size made my D-7 "constant" look like a frigate at best . . and I didnt want something that to me seemed ridiculously out of scale, as I am a TMP fan.

Yes I know the Rommie you mean but the link doesnt work . .  off Ripstars site, and thats a shame he has some sweet ships there I use his KF-5 model as the basis for most of my F5 series with some other mods for variants. Btw I did also rescale his lovely rom brel so I could use that model for both my RKF 5 and RKF 4 models.  Again scale was the only change I made to the file.

Arcanum
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 03:38:37 pm by Arcanum »

Kaenyne

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2004, 03:51:05 pm »
Well, I like big ships, so I actually wouldn't mind if you sent 'em both in their humongous sizes.

If I think they're stil too big, I can resize them myself.

Again,. thank you for sending me these ships. I really appreciate it!

And also thanks for looking into the Cakeda. I'll post a topic asking for it.

Arcanum

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2004, 04:02:42 pm »
They are in the mail now so to speak, I sent you the orginal zipped files that I have burned.

Uh . . . I think on this CD I also have um the Eras of War ships . . I think I grabbed them all, and would love to see these available to everyone, who would the best to speak to about hosting them? . .  there are about 99 ships zipped in this directory but 1 or 2 may not belong there.

Arcanum

SPQR Renegade001

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 12:32:42 am »
FYI Arcanum, model sizes one one of the cheats that Taldren crushed a while back. Now, all models are scaled by the game engine according to the parameters laid out in models.siz. You can use a BB for a fighter or a fighter for a BB, makes no diference; It'll be the correct size in game.

starforce2

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2004, 05:43:15 am »
Quote:

Ah, I still have a Ketchekan... a revamp of the Kerchan, unknown artist... want that one?  

starforce2@bcfiles.com or if it's under a meg starforce2@hotmail.com

kaceda is linked in the new where's that model thread.

E_Look

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 12:58:13 am »
I think the Ketchekan was by Hollis J. Wood, but I really have to go dig it out and look to be sure.

Reverend

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 01:22:52 am »
that's the name- I remember it now... you reminded me... thanks a lot..